If you ask a girl out and she says "we'll see", what does it usually mean for you guys?

if you ask a girl out and she says "we'll see", what does it usually mean for you guys? "no" or "I'll think about it"?

Most Helpful Guy

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 17

• It would mean I wouldn't bother contacting her again.

• It all depends on HOW she actually said that. The words are only 7% of all communication. The rest of body language and face expression. So it's not really WHAT rather than HOW you say something.

If she said it in a fun, flirty voice it would mean to me that she wants me and is being coy and playful. Or in simpler terms, a "yes".

If she said it in a dry, matter-of-factly tone of voice it would mean to me "Not so fast, I need to be woo-ed more first"

...and that she wants me :D

• You're a girl, what does it mean when you say it? lol Anyways I'd think she is just too nice to say no.

• I'd take it as her playing coy, or telling me to f*** off. I'd be pretty unhappy with either.

• Personally, for me? It means: " Just forget it...Not in this lifetime boy'

Or it could be that I'm not waiting for something that could take forever and that I'm pritty impatient :D

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 0