• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a girl looks down when you look at her?

This happened to me before many times, I would look at a girl and smile at her and she will smile and look down after. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do that sometimes...it means she likes you ^-^ now if her face is in a frown then she doesn't but most likely she's into you Ah she's into you

• *_*

• haha that's cute...hopefully she won't be so confusing anymore

What Girls Said 14

• Mostly it means the girl is shy and that she likes you :) I do that all the time.

• She's shyShe's nervousShe probably thinks it's awkward if she kept looking, so instead she looks down.

• does that mean she likes me though?

• Most likely yes.

• she's shy and thinks your attractive probably... hence the smile THEN look down :) go talk to her!

• She's shy and or nervous. She possibly likes you or is just shy and insecure.

• She's shy. :]

• and does she like me?

• Well when I do that it's cause I'm shy.

• She's probably just shy and wants you to go up to her or something

• she's smitten :] usually when a guy smiles at you wholeheartedly, it tickles our insides.don't worry, it means she likes you

• She probably just feels a little uncomfortable, but the fact she smiled back means she's happy you did it at all.

• She is shy or she's upset about something you have done and only did it back so it wouldn't seem suspicious or odd.

• i do that when I like a guy and I'm shy around him/he makes me nervous

• means she thinks you're ugly

• she's shy duh

What Guys Said 6

• Either she likes you or doesn't like you. You have to judge her facial expression to know.

• If she smiles when she looks down, she likes you and is feeling shy.

• If she smiled first, she's interested in some way. If she averts her eyes without any welcoming gesture she's probably not.

• she is shy

• It only means she's shy/timid andcannot dare to look you in the eyes

• idk. they normally look down when I look at them for some reason. I'm guessing their shy maybe

• It means she is submissive. She is nervous too so when you see her look down you can do it two ways. 1) You can make light of it and ask what she is looking down at or 2) You can look down and look back and catch her eyes when she picks them up. If she looks back at you after she looks down you'll know. Just be patient and see how it works. Me I have more results with #2