• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a girl looks down when you look at her?

This happened to me before many times, I would look at a girl and smile at her and she will smile and look down after. What does that mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do that sometimes...it means she likes you ^-^ now if her face is in a frown then she doesn't but most likely she's into you Ah she's into you

• *_*

• haha that's cute...hopefully she won't be so confusing anymore

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 6

• Either she likes you or doesn't like you. You have to judge her facial expression to know.

• If she smiles when she looks down, she likes you and is feeling shy.

• If she smiled first, she's interested in some way. If she averts her eyes without any welcoming gesture she's probably not.

• she is shy

• It only means she's shy/timid andcannot dare to look you in the eyes

• idk. they normally look down when I look at them for some reason. I'm guessing their shy maybe

• It means she is submissive. She is nervous too so when you see her look down you can do it two ways. 1) You can make light of it and ask what she is looking down at or 2) You can look down and look back and catch her eyes when she picks them up. If she looks back at you after she looks down you'll know. Just be patient and see how it works. Me I have more results with #2