What does it mean when a girl looks down when you look at her?

This happened to me before many times, I would look at a girl and smile at her and she will smile and look down after. What does that mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do that sometimes...it means she likes you ^-^ now if her face is in a frown then she doesn't but most likely she's into you Ah she's into you

• haha that's cute...hopefully she won't be so confusing anymore

• *_*

What Girls Said 13

• She is shy or she's upset about something you have done and only did it back so it wouldn't seem suspicious or odd.

• Well when I do that it's cause I'm shy.

• she's shy duh

• she's shy and thinks your attractive probably... hence the smile THEN look down :) go talk to her!

• means she thinks you're ugly

• She's probably just shy and wants you to go up to her or something

• She probably just feels a little uncomfortable, but the fact she smiled back means she's happy you did it at all.

• She's shy and or nervous. She possibly likes you or is just shy and insecure.

• She's shyShe's nervousShe probably thinks it's awkward if she kept looking, so instead she looks down.

• Most likely yes.

• does that mean she likes me though?

• Mostly it means the girl is shy and that she likes you :) I do that all the time.

• i do that when I like a guy and I'm shy around him/he makes me nervous

• she's smitten :] usually when a guy smiles at you wholeheartedly, it tickles our insides.don't worry, it means she likes you

• She's shy. :]

• and does she like me?

What Guys Said 6

• If she smiled first, she's interested in some way. If she averts her eyes without any welcoming gesture she's probably not.

• It only means she's shy/timid andcannot dare to look you in the eyes

• idk. they normally look down when I look at them for some reason. I'm guessing their shy maybe

• It means she is submissive. She is nervous too so when you see her look down you can do it two ways. 1) You can make light of it and ask what she is looking down at or 2) You can look down and look back and catch her eyes when she picks them up. If she looks back at you after she looks down you'll know. Just be patient and see how it works. Me I have more results with #2

• she is shy

• Either she likes you or doesn't like you. You have to judge her facial expression to know.

• If she smiles when she looks down, she likes you and is feeling shy.