• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my crush want to tickle me?

Okay so I met this really sweet guy about two weeks ago. I'm a 19 yo virgin (also never had a boyfriend or any real guy friends ) and he is 18, we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• It is an excuse for physical contact.

• There might be a chance he has a tickle fetish, where he finds tickling to make him more... 'happy' than a normal engagement involving tickling.

• he probably likes hearing you laugh AND also likes to use that as an excuse t touch you. so yeah.

What Girls Said 5

• He likes you and he'll get to touch you see you smile hear you laugh and I bet you'll end up kissing just a guess

• Doll, he's flirting with you. Don't think too much about it.

• Flirty as can be, at least he's giving you a tip off, my bf does the same, :-)

• He probrably thinks it'll be sexy and hot. Also so he'll have some control over u. Guys just have a natural tendency to tickle girls! But ur lucky. I wish someone would want to tickle me as badly. i love being tickled!

What They Said On Facebook