Asking For Opinion, But Not Wanting It.

Asking For Opinion, But Not Wanting It.

I've noticed that on this site, and similar sites where you can ask questions, people don't really want the opinion of others, but someone to agree with them. It bothers the hell out of me. Everybody is a damn snowflake and has own snowflake-y opinions which is what's so cool about people. Think about it, wouldn't it be incredibly boring if we were all the same? We'd have nothing to talk about.
Anyway, rant over. Yay for anyone who appreciates the opinion of others, and values every comment. :) That's what we're here for.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• There are so many snowflakes here it looks like a ski resort. :D :D:D

• This is the worst thing ever!!! haha not really, this is so true

• Maybe they think they want others opinions, but simply can't handle them if the issues is personal them (abortion, gay rights, religion, political issues, feminism etc.)!!!

• but mostly it's just on mundane topics. Like they're fishing for the "right" answers

• This one racist chick didn't want my opinion because I am white.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I've gotten to slight arguments about that when the Asker doesn't want my take on the situation but for me to see people or the situation as they do. I learned to just give up on it tell them "Well you don't want anyone to give their opinion you want someone to agree whole heartily with you"