7+7 Types Of GAGers According To My Own Point Of View. Where Do You Belong?

Sure such a myTake has been done before, but this time I will make one myself according to my own point of view. I will separate them in 2 teams.

Team A has to do with what they want and what they are looking for here in GAG.

Team B has to do with their behavior and their “posting” style.

Team A:

1) Question Asker:

Dne of the two basic categories here. After all this the main purpose of GAG. These people often have a small amount of Xper since they use GAG for asking questions (usually about Relationships/Break-Ups/Sexual Issues) mostly or only.

2) Advice Giver:

The other basic category here. This person is using GAG for answering questions mostly and giving advice to other people. These people have a hgher amount of Xper as well than category # 1, since opinions give you more points. They ask less often questions on their own. (My favorite type of GAGer from this team)

3) Socializer :

This person is using GAG in order to socialize mostly,in order to make more online friends. They don't give advice on Relationship/Break-Up, and generally questions belonging on GAG's main topics, and if they do it would be usually 1-2 sentences at most. They post on casual questions mostly (for example: "What's your favorite color?").

4) Debater :

This person is using GAG in order to discuss other topics than GAG's main topics, like about Politics or Religions.

5) Partner Seeker:

This one is using GAG in order to find a date or a sexual partner. But unfortunately they end up being annoying since they have a bad reputation of sending inappropriate messages to other members, and as a result they will not find what they are looking for.

6) Troll:

A person who is using this site for his/her own fun and in order to have a laugh (yet in an inappropriate way) or cause a mess. There is another MyTake here about trolls in GAG posted by Stacyzee where she's mentioning each type of troll here including a description for each category. You can check it out.

7) Reward Hunter:

Usually this person belonged to category # 1. After he/she noticed GAG can give you rewards you can "buy" with your Xper points, they changed their ways and started to post in other people's questions as well in order to reach a certain amount of Xper and buy the reward they want.

Team B:

1) Good Anonymous

A person who posts anonymously most of the time for his/her own reasons. Yet this person is using this feature in a good way, by giving advice on important questions or sharing his/her opinion on sexual topics or politics without wanting to reveal his/her ID. (My favorite type of GAGer from this team)

2) Bad Anonymous

A person who is using this feature in a bad way. Either posting short irrelevant/unhelpful advice on serious questions, or insulting other GAGers or asking inappropriate questions like "Girls do you want to see my.....?".

3) The Nice One

This person tends to avoid any fights with other GAGers,and generally any trouble. He/she will avoid questions he/she disagrees with. Usually he/she is posting long opinions and always being polite towards an Asker. Usually their MHO percentage is much higher than the average.

4) The Blunt One

Category's # 3 "flip side". He/she is usually posting short-length opinions to the point,sometimes in a rough manner and if he/she is disagreeing with an Asker, he/she wouldn't have any problem telling them they are wrong or even being mean towards them. Those type of GAGers often claim it's their way of being helpful, so that's why i consider them category's # 3 flip side.

5) The Arrogant One

The type of GAGer who thinks he/she knows everything. They tend to be blocked more often than anybody else. Typical examples of his/her posts are:

"I'm 40 and you are 18. You know sh*t about life."

"Shut up noop. I'm 5 years older in GAG than you."

"I have had way more sexual partners than you. You know sh*t about sex."

etc.

6) The Sarcastic One

Almost similar with category # 4,yet they are using their humor more often. For some reason those GAGers get many upvotes on their opinions,by either posting some funny meme on a serious question, or making a funny short comment. On the other hand,they often tend to be disliked by question's Asker. Makes sense, you cannot make fun with some other person's issue.

7) The "Policeman"/"Policewoman"

This one will rush to correct everyone and everything. Typical examples of his/her posts are:

"It's "Who is your favorite GAGer" not "What is your favorite GAGer""

"This question is posted under the wrong category"

"Fix your spelling"

etc.

In which category from Team A and in which one from Team B do you belong?

And which one from Team A/Team B do you like?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 16

• I'm the Socializer and The Blunt One 😂 At least I think so.

• I guess advice giver, although I started out as anonymous asker. I also like talking and reading stuff on here though :) which one are you?

• I think I'm the sarcastic blunt one.

• I don't fit in any category O_O

• i have no idea what i am according to your guide

• Team A
    Advice Giver X Socializer

Team B
    The Nice One X The Blunt One X The Sarcastic One

I'm also something of a troll.

• The suspicious one, you're not tricking me into agreeing to any of those things.

• 1. Team A: advice giver/Team B: good anonymous
    2. Team A: question asker/Team B: Sarcastic and Blunt one because i wouldn't be here without them

• how sarcastic people r needd? i never found their answers ok on serious questions tbh...

• ok then...

• personally i'm not here for enterainment though... dat's y...

• Blunt advice giver

• I'm numbers 2 and 3 from Team A. I just crave conversation and glad to help anyone.

• From Team A, me = Number 2
    From Team B, me = Dead-even-cross between Number 3 + Number 4

Who I like most:
    From Team A = Number 1 = The Question Asker = We feed each other
    From Team B = Numbers 4 + 5 + 6 = I luuurve honesty + arrogance + wit + debate

• From team A: 1,2,3

From team B: 3,6

I am a mix ;)

• What about poll master?

• I'm a newbie.
    Only 10 days old on gag
    images.clipartpanda.com/...y_girl_lying.svg.hi.png

• Welcome young Gagger! God that just sounds so dirty. ... anyway welcome

• A: I'm both 1&2. the others not at all. Also, the typo queen because I often forget that my autocorrect is still in German lol

B: mix of 3&4. I do give advice if I genuinely think the person has an issue that I had myself been through. However, I like to call out the attention whores and stupid people who ask super dumb questions like "would a third abortion be damaging my chances of having healthy kids later?" Seriously. I also often use sarcasm.

• psst... be honest...

did u xpect i'd be da take owner? ;p

• A2, and B, 60/40 3 and 4 are me, more blunt than kind.

What Guys Said 27

• The Sarcastic One
    The Blunt One
    The Nice One
    Socializer
    Advice Giver

That's me in a nutshell.

• Have to think about this one - Team A, I would say I am a mix of mainly advice giver with a good dose of Xper hunter for Raven donations and maybe a gamer mentality, there is points to get and levels to be achieved. Also a touch of the socialiser. In team B I hope the nice one only difference is my MHO percentage is hammered by amount of opinions I post on the lightweight questions for Xper.
    Who do I like the question asker only on stuff I like or find funny, the advice giver/nice one again on stuff I like can be rolled into one , the blunt/debater/socialiser/reward hunter/sarcastic/funny troll/anon if there intentions are good.
    That only leaves ones I don't like - Socialisers who want to establish a pecking order in popularity. Also the destructive blunt/debater/socialiser/reward hunter/sarcastic/troll/anon/arrogant and policeperson.

• Well I would guess that I'm mostly an advice giver and a half-socializer since I do just ask random questions but I don't seek to expand the ammount of friends I have here.

• You forgot to add

''The miserable witty cunt who always gives a shitty morbid politically incorrect reply''

I'd probably fall under that ;)

• Team A: 2 and a little bit of 6
    Team B: 4 and 6

• Why does fucking everyone think they're blunt? Do you all know what blunt means? On most questions where applicable, only 1 in 15 people are actually blunt and honest.

• I, sir, Am a troll.

• Team A:6
    Team B:2

• The blunt adviser.

• From Team A I'm between 1 and 2, from Team B I'm between 3 and usually 1.

• From Team A I suppose I could be the Socializing Advice giver...
    From Team B I guess I'm Blunt, Arrogant and Sarcastic.

I don't really like or dislike anyone here, since I'm still pretty new and don't really know anyone here... yet.

• Sarcastic one for sure

• I don't really fit in any of the type A categories. I just roam around answering questions just for fun, mostly poll questions. In B I'm 1 and 4, I'm always anonymous just because I like to stay anonymous on the internet as much as possible but I'm also blunt and honest, for example I won't say people look good on "rate me"s just to cheer them up, nor will I say they look bad just to lower their ego. I don't try to be funny like many gaggers (i find it annoying as they are never funny) so I guess sometimes I might seem arrogant (not exactly the word I wanted, damn my english!)

• I don't fit any of them. I'd say I'm an IDGAF Gager :)

• I guess I'm A #2 and #4 and B #6 and maybe #7 but you're portraying that last one really negatively here. If I can't read something I'll say it, there's nothing wrong with that.

• team b

arrogant

sarcastic

and alien

• from team A i'm number 2 hands down. I got over a 1 to 100 in therms of questions per answer XD

From team B i'm a mix of 2 and 3. Saying a mix because it depends on how the question was asked, how often it is asked, and how the asker treats the ones answering

• I am 6 on both Team A and B

• 80% of my activity is anonymous and usually I'm B1 & B6. I don't make fun unless question/asker itself invites me to make fun by asking something extra-ordinary :P
    Rest 20% of my activity is A3.

• From Team A I'm the advice giver/socializer
    From Team B I'm the blunt/sarcastic one

• I do not fit in any of these categories.

• More from Guys
    7