Life according to GAG

Life according to GAG

So I discovered GaG on March 2014 or so. Because I had a sex question and the site came up lol. I have had an account on GaG for about a year and have only recently started commenting. But there is something I have noticed on this site with respect to trends of what people think about a variety of things and the way people seem to be by the trends of questions and opinions...

This is definitely a generalisation post; it is just what I see a lot of and has stuck in my head and it could make life appear to be like this according to GaG ;) and I welcome those who agree with none, all or some to comment which ones they agree with and dont...etc :)

Also my opinions onthe points are included:

1) Some men secretly hate or dislike how much sexual 'power' women have

Or some men are very frustrated by women and how complicated we could be and to be honest I feel for them here (a tiny bit lol!). I myself have my own personal reasons why I have sex with a guy and why not and dont ever tell them to a guy. My friends have their own reasons and so forth therefore there is no hard and fast rule for why a girl may or may not have sex with you and I know that can frustrate guys but thats life and a longer discussion...

2) Little to noone on this site has sex without feelings

I see a lot of comments on this site from men and women that start off with, I dont have sex without feelings but if I did...This one always surprises me cause I thought most people did, especially men. So I have been enlightened in this respect unless they're lying...

3) More people are virgins than I thought, both men and women

When I started to look at this site I was a virgin and now I am not, LOL, dont know what that means...(it means nothing!)

4) Women really hate their boyfriends watching porn!

This surprises me almost as much as no. 2!! Mostly cause I thought it was known that men watch porn, before after and during a relationship/marriage. Maybe I am open minded because I have never been in a relationship and I watch porn often, but men will masturbate and watch porn from as soon as they find it to as soon as they die or no longer can. To be honest I thought women would too but now I am wondering otherwise...I say as long as it isn't child, gay or something hideously violent and he is still having sex with you why does it matter. Sexuality is way more of a personal thing than people think. I wouldn't share alll my personal sexual kinks or likes with a man I was with, cause not all needs to be revealed in a relationship.

5) People hate to hear a fat female refer to herself as curvy

Lets not dwell on this mess again, LOL.

6) Men are also looking at us (women)

To figure out if we like them, want them or are interested and even sometimes overthink as much as we do. It's cute but I do not envy them.

7) Looks matter a lot to people

I have found out this on this site, with all those how do I look am I hot questions. With descriptions such as ugly pretty etc. When in fact while looks matter, substance is important to love or like someone. Only shallow/foolish men are fooled by looks so much that they ignore substance and only shallow/foolish women date for money or looks or both who wants either of that. No one should be called ugly and no one should be told anything about their body unless you are a close personal friend or family and concerned about their health. They are some people who are objectively attractive by society's standards and those who are subjectively attractive to some people and both are beautiful to me! Anyways...

8) A lot of people accept homosexuality on Gag

Where I am from and how I grew up homosexuality is a sin and disgusting, but I think everyone's sexuality is their business and I think a gay person is a person like anyone else; I either like their personality or don't. Their sexuality is not my concern at all! I am sure I have one or two sexual preferences a man might find gross and I wouldn't want to be judged that harshly on them. This is an attitude I learned on my own through my experiences. Many of my family and friends think it an abomination. So I am always surprised by how many people all over the world accept it so much more than I am accustomed to.

9) SEX is important to EVERYONE!

Literally to everyone those having too little, too much or none, old young etc. doesn't matter. Even those who couldnt care much for it, because sex is life literally and that is true even outside of GaG.

10) Someone is always 'crushing' on someone at any given moment in time

A lot of crushes on this site

Lol anyways was gonna make it longer but who wants to read that much this is already too long and I got hungry along the way :P

Ao feel free to add to whatever this has turned into :D

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 22

• very true number one

• chillin d00d 👍

• Brilliant take 👌

• The Great One disagrees with 6 and 7. He acknowledges you for 9, good. As for 10 @Asker it's common, almost no one is likely to be without a crush in this world and the frequency is high here on GAG bc GAGers are sweet and loving.

• Too long didn't read...
    .

• #11 active gagers don't have social lives,
    #12 GAGSucks your eyesight

• 9) ...

it's important to a large majority of Gag members, but not all.

But people are on Gag generally because they're interested in sex and relationships. People who are not interested in sex are much less likely to be on GaG.

• i love this site becuase people give proper opinions and adivce without trolling or intending to mess someone up

And we do have a toxic part of this community but they mostly get ignore or burned
    And most people here are honest, something real life is lacking

but who would honestly answer what kind of fetish they have if it would be asked in person (or questions like these)
    Or who would be able to answer a personal problem you have from a natrual stabdpoint without making it too awkward (like it would be if you asked a random stranger)

• Hahaah :) you are right

• Very intelligently, you put a map in the beginning that seemed like it would give some kind of statistical facts. Made me open this take.

• lollll sorry for being misleading i guess...

• Don't be apologetic. The take was interesting.

• thanks :)

• I like how for point 8, when you put the number in with the parens, it made the cool sign, since thats what it does.

It means you think it's cool that people DO accept homosexuality

• lol it was actually a mistake, but i appreciate that you thought i was that clever ;)

• Concerning 8: It's also the business of their partners-in-crime-against-nature, their hurt families, etc.

Most who aren't brainwashed into this giddy "yay gay everything" madness are usually content to look the other way and pretend to not see anything. While I'd like to see those caught up in this death trap be liberated from the deathstyle, I can understand the impulse in most to "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."

Where I stand up and take issue, is with activists that want to MAKE homosexuality be even more of everyone's business than it already is, to the point of extorting businesses or zapping individuals that don't tow some obviously-manufactured party line that reads like it was plagiarized straight from the playbook of Ernst Rohm or the Knights Templar. Especially on issues where they are explicitly targeting children.

The rest of your list, I can totally see where you're coming from.

• reason is here with G@G Guys are frustrating for Girls are answer is unhelpful.

• you're quite naive then..

• Nice you go girl! 😉👉

• Males are lying or deluded. After all, would you sleep with a man who said, "I want to have sex with as many females as possible." Males have always changed in respect to female desire. After all. We wouldn't get laid, otherwise. Males are convinced that they need to approach sex the female way. Being cautious and focusing on personality and connection--or at least saying they do. There's a difference between instinct and cognitive desires. Instinct: fuck as many hot bitches as possible. Cognitive/social influence: I want the love of my life to settle down with and love forever for love.

Sex is a physical urge for men. Sex is mental for females. In general. If a man desires other women, the woman usually projects her sexuality on to the male. "But, you don't love me then? You're not fulfilled, because you want other women?" Whereas, porn is just a way to relieve a bodily function, for males. It's like peeing. It's just something you pretty much have to do. It's not as much a necessity, but it is pretty close. I find both males and females tend to project their own sexuality on to the opposite gender. We are different.

Women often think they're being obvious, but they're excessively subtle, and males get ridiculed and put down hard if they jump the gun early with a female they thought was giving signs of desire. A female showing a male that she wants him is usually barely more obvious than someone being friendly. "I was being so obvious! I might as well have spread my legs in front of him!" In reality, she touched his shoulder and said he was really good at the game.

And. In the end. Everyone is shallow. It's the less shallow ones that admit it. We just put human masks on, in order to stroke our own egos and ignore the demons within.

• Maybe men like you would be lying, but personally I couldn't have sex with a girl without knowing her and loving her personality/smarts. Not to mention, STDs are a major factor of this.

• Naw you are just a self important ass.

• Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• there's an abnormally high proportion of people waiting for marriage to have sex

• thats true, at least way more than i thought

• Oh my god, freaking nailed it

• "I see a lot of comments on this site from men and women that start off with, I dont have sex without feelings but if I did"

Half of the men and women who say that either:
    a) haven't had sex before
    b) don't believe what they say, but it's just socially acceptable to say these things.

• that might be true...

• I think you would be falling in the category of lying if you said this. Definitely the majority of men on dating websites like tinder are like this, but there are still a decent amount of people like this.

Also, wouldn't those who only want sex with feelings be more likely to not have had sex because of it? The logic doesn't make sense and your tone sounds a little angry. Just Sayin.

• @Salohcin22 There is no anger. Not prejudice, but observation.

• yeah i think you pretty much nailed it. Good analysis

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 17

• This is so fucking true. Damn , so damn accurate it scares lol

• Lol. I've noticed a lot of this as well. Number 8 is up for debate from what I've seen.

• Nicely summed up GAG in a take 😂

Awesome one by the way ^^

• Yup - nice! =)

• pretty legit

• GAG guys are wimpy

• lollll sometimes yea

• Someone needs to get out of their basement and socialise with all kinds of people instead of taking a statement of mine as truth. 😎. Get the fuck out of your puter.

• I blocked u!

• "Little to noone on this site has sex without feelings.
    This one always surprises me cause I thought most people did, especially men."

You'd have to think about what kinds of people do sites like gag attract. I'm also speaking for myself here, but it's mostly attracting more of the shy lone wives, the ones without too many life experiences just yet. So when people say something on here, don't always assume that they know what they're actually talking about. Many times they're just talking about things they themselves have never experienced.

Remember, this is the internet. A land where apparently havih brains is optional. So you can't trust what online people say 100% if you don't know them personally

• nice mytake i don't support homosexuality

• Isn't it the truth, all of it.

• You couldn't have paraphrased it better 👌

• I don't know about the rest but " A lot of people accept homosexuality on Gag" lol you have no idea of how many users and anons I've blocked because they've insulted me. Yeah, some people are accepting but there's algo a large portion of people who aren't AT ALL. I haven't seen much hate lately (maybe because I blocked them?) but some months ago, I used to see homophobis questions almost dail.

• really? hmmm i guess cause majority of people i know dont accept it, it feels less negative on here... but people can be so unnecessarily hateful :( sorry to hear that. People judge homosexuality and commit a whole lot of 'sins' and are not even good people to others and think they can judge someone based on sexuality smh:(

• i rolled my eyes so hard!! Like he knows anything about what anyone is 'supposed' to do...

• Nice take, love it! :)

• You started GaG the same time I did 8)

• Great take!

• Nice MyTake :)

• lol! especially at #7

• very intuitive and a fun read-

I would say RE #1, its not such a secret on this website.

enjoyed it! write more.