3 Types Of People Who Annoy Me The Most On GAG

These are the types of people who personally annoy me. I feel like no one has ever mentioned these yet. I think these people are a lot worse than catfishes and trolls.

1. The Rude Ones

You know, these people are either anonymous or they show their username but it doesn't make that much of a difference. This can include racists, bitter people, and cyberbullies. People who have nothing nice to say and bring in a lot of negative energy. Just because you disagree or don't like something, it doesn't mean you should show disrespect.

3 Types Of People Who Annoy Me The Most On GAG 2. The Creepy, Perverted Ones

This includes stalkers and people who send creepy messages. I don't know why this should be the place where a person would want to act creepy. I mean, it's not going to get them anywhere. Sexual harassment is never okay.

3. The People With Multiple Accounts

This is against the rules. Sometimes it's easy for me to tell once I investigate. It's very deceiving when the same person has more than one account because, for example, you don't know if one user who you don't like is the same person as the user who you do like. You can't tell if two or more users are the same person because they usually catfish on their separate accounts. It's annoying because we can't associate them with only one identity.

Which types of people annoy you the most?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• 28d

I like everyone, especially the trolls.

I agree with this list. The rude ones are thereason why people leave. I never got creeps here. I guess multiple accounts is one of the reasons why I don't fuck with anyone here.

Well, people make the mistake of thinking a factual discussion that destroys your opinion, is rude. But it's not. I've been blocked because I hammer somebody's opinion with facts and I'm all of a sudden The bad guy.

People who write takes and comments about how "love is a made up fairy tale" or "relationships are a waste of time ". Some of us actually care about that "waste of time" believe it or not.

What type of people on here annoy me? The ones that go anonymous and start bitching about other users on here

What's even more annoying are users who bitch about the myTake owner in third person when it's suppose to be in second person..

I didn't even mention the names of users. The title makes it obvious that I'm going to bitch about certain types of users. If it annoys you then fuck off.

Here's mine: the people who spend so much time here that they think it's a real place and they are concerned with their "social status" on GaG.

-Feminists
    -SJWs
    -Cyberbullies
    -Bigots

People who whine.

I want to meet number 2 lol, i have seen girls say this on here but i have never seen an example of something creepy, like some random reading out your address and details.

Number 3 irritates me somewhat, especially when they make another account to ask why is xyz so hot, or why did they deactivate lmao... like is GaG validation so important to you?

What Girls Said 6

I can deal with rude ones better than I can with creeps. I've had a stalker on here before, wasn't fun.
    The multiple accounts thing is just stupid and it's a waste of the site, who's actually willing to go to enough effort to make more accounts? I'm way too lazy.

One for me is people who take your comment out proportion and try to cause a argument for no reason. Like a recent question I answer where the guy was asking if he should date hoes or not or whatever he stupid shit was. People got mad at me when I said the truth. He knows the answer, he doesn't want to date so no reason to post the question. He only post it to offend women because he call all women except his family hoes. Then wonder why women were posting angry responses. Then he said he didn't mean it that way, then I said then say some. Then someone being rude to me even thou I was saying the truth.

• 28d

Ughh. The 2nd one is sooo true. 42 year olds should not be on here. Go back to your family old guy.

For me, it is:
    - People who are so desperate for attention that they start unnecessary drama and argue about things that can't really be argued or are just pointless things to even be concerned about. Also, people who jump to conclusions and freak out over something someone says that is innocent and doesn't imply what they assume it does.
    - Butthurt people who whine about how all guys/girls are the same and basically just want to throw a pity party for themselves and for everyone else to join in and feel sorry for them.
    - People who have extremely radical/irrational beliefs such as "Makeup should be illegal" and "Anyone who isn't a virgin is a trashy slut". These people are usually either trolls or butthurt people who were hurt by someone with the quality/lack of the quality they are bashing.
    - Mouthy people who have to use the word "fuck"/"fucking" every other word and are generally rude and disrespectful.
    - Of course, the creepy pervs.

My list is quite a bit longer than yours, but there are quite a few people on here who can be rather unpleasant to deal with at times. Most of the time everyone is pretty easy to get along with, but there is always that one person who has to stir something up, it seems like.

Bitter, jaded guys who have nothing nice to say about anything.

People who will comment something mean/offensive on one of your answers just to see if they can get a rise

The women on here who are attention whores

People who constantly create moronic questions about race.

People who constantly create myTakes like "the most beautiful Turkish ______ ever!"

The constant liberal social agenda of the users on this site. PC bullshit

I can't stand the rude ones. Especially the ones who'll ask a question, but if the opinions they get don't validate their beliefs or you don't say what they want to hear they give extremely angry and uncalled for replies

Same and I can't stand the ones who give rude replies when it's not even their question..