• Ask
  • myTake

"Hey you"- does it have any meaning?

Does it mean anything when a guy says this to a girl? I saw it on Yahoo answers and I was wondering if it's true..

Most Helpful Opinion

• It usually a way of flirting when a girl says it to a guy, but I don't think it means much of anything when a guys says it. Haha, they're not that great at flirting.

• Haha that's what I thought too. We say it in a flirty way..don't think means anything really if a guy says it

What Guys Said 3

• Not really

• No, it does not mean anything. Other than a "What's up?"

• Sometime I say "Hey you" to my girl with a lot of 'familiarity' overtone when I saw her or if she called and I recognized her voice. She would replied with a flat and relaxed "Hey". I did not meticulously plan it, that's beyond my acting abilities, but it just came out that way and suddenly there was this nice and intimate aura around us. Very nice. And then we would carry on fighting again - Just kidding.

What Girls Said 4