How can a guy make a girl feel insecure?

How can a guy make a girl feel insecure or uncomfortable? Is making a girl feel insecure a good thing? What is insecure in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• Insecurity is the fear of losing the stability of the relationship in this particular case. She's worried that it won't work out, or that you'll reject her for someone else. This fear is NEVER a good thing. All the girls I know want security, amongst other things.

A stupid guy can desire to make a girl insecure very easily. He will spend time talking to his girlfriend about all his past girlfriends, his girl friends, spending time talking wistfully about what it was like when he was single, or telling lies about where he was or what he was doing. He can also act in an untrustworthy manner (not answering questions, telling lies, theft etc. ) Like I said, he would have to be stupid to act like this. DON'T BE STUPID!