Guys: if your date get herself very drunk on your first date, and vomit over you, would you still go for another date with her?

I got this idea from a video I had watched and like to know how you would feel.

Take for example the first date both of you decide to go for a drink... and then she vomit over you. Would you have poor impression of her and not date her again even if both of you can click?

www.topyaps.com/.../vomiting-cartoon.jpg

517

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't the vomit which would make me not date her, but I can't stand someone drinking for getting drunk.

What Guys Said 16

• I am not that interested in heavy drinkers, so there is a chance I wouldn't.

• Hypothetically speaking ofc if single, it would depend how far along we are in our dating relationship. I don't want to end up with an alcoholic or someone who lacks self control. The vomit over me is just temporary, it means nothing to me. It would be a mark against her character in the final analysis, so it could contribute to ending things.

I don't think the event by itself would decide things. It could just be an isolated incident. I would have to wait and see.

• If I like the girl enough already and this isn't some symptom of a major drinking problem or something, then I would date with her again.

It would make for one hell of a story!!!

• If I would have the feeling that the drinking behaviour told something about her, no.
    If I knew she had been influenced by others and by the atmosphere to drink whereas she normally wouldn't probably yes.
    That is, assuming I liked the girl apart from her drinking on that occasion.
    Moreover, I would probably at least give her a second chance. If she screwed up again than... sorry M'aaam!

• Yeah i will. Well she is drunk and it is understood that it may happen.
    In fact i will help her out there and make her comfortable.
    Also.. vomiting happens only when person has consumed more than his capacity. It is highly unlikely that i will encourage her to drink more.

• I've had this situation happen to me.

No.

• It would be half funny/sad. I would feel obligated to help her feel better, then ponder how this all fits into my weird life.

• Debends on the situation. If she tried to out drink me or isn't used to alcohol, it wouldn't be too bad for me. I'd date her again.

• I would if I liked her. Eg if Scarlett Johanssen hurled on me I would definitely still date her.

Provided she just got a bit carried away it would be ok with me. If I thought she was a raging alcoholic then maybe not...

• If she was attractive enough I probably would.

• I try not to judge people solely on one date. But her puking on me doesn't help, depending how the rest of the date went I'd give her another chance. Like the rest of the date would have had to have been perfect.

• No I wouldn't.

• I would take her back home or to mine and take care of her.

• I'd probably leave her to her home... and leave fast. If she texts to apologize and expresses interest to "redeem" herself, then yeah, I'd give her the chance. Otherwise, it's time to move on to better things.

• Nope. Honestly just drinking to the point of intoxication is enough to make me not want to date you.

• Probably not

What Girls Said 5

• I would help him, to clean himself and get himself together. And I would wonder it happened because of the drink or is he sick? If it's the first situation, no I would not date him again.
    Second case though, it is medical condition, I would date him.

• First date - if he doesn't know you well enough he might take this as a sign you may like drinking a little too much so he may not want to.
    If he knows you well from before and if it happened on accident - then I doubt he'd hold it against you.

• lol very funny!!! if i ever got into such a situation (which is not likely to occur) i don't think i'll see tht guy again... wbu babe?

• Lol yeah I think I wld be tol embarrassed to see that guy again.
      The guy in the video had this disgruntled look when he tok about it hahahahah

• I've dated a couple guys who drank excessively. never again. anything more than a few drinks a week, I'm not interested.

• my sassy girl?