Girls, do you always like the guy to text first? Why?

just as the title says (:

• Yes, all the time
  • No, I'll texting him first too
  • I don't really care/notice

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm a guy and you addressed this to girls, but I'll offer just one word of advice: text a girl when YOU want to, when you feel like it, without worrying about timing or convention. You be your own man, and let your relationships be on YOUR terms. Any smart, secure girl would appreciate that kind of confidence from a guy.

Better yet, forget texting. Call her.

Best of luck.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 14

• I prefer when the guy text me first cause for some stupid reason I go into this weird girl place in my mind that says, I'm being to needie, I just texted him the other day, he's probably busy. Plus when guys text me first I know they want to talk to me

• Yes definitely but if it's a lot and just to say "hey" at first then it can get annoying even if I kinda like the guy...

• if I like the guy then yes I would Love for him to text me first =)

• But why is that? I don't like always being the first to text, I feel like I'm being annoying or something haha

• Same here...lol....well see, if I like a guy I would text him first but sometimes he don't really say much..or not write back at all....so I don't want to seem clingy and it will be nice for him to text me first because I would like to think that he miss talking to me and it makes me feel good if he were to write first =)

• I reallyy like it when the guys text first because like everyone said, it shows us he's interested and is thinking about uss and that makes us happyy :P It also shows he has confidence but sometimes I text the guy first also .. why not?:P

• we like it because we love knowing that the guy wants to talk to you and not the other way around and we like knowing that you want us...'

and it shows me that the guys is thinking abput me

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 2

• but you see the problem is the same for us! we need to feel that you like us too and that its not just us making the effort. if I were to text a girl first all the time and she never sent a text to me first, then I would feel that she didn't like me. for girls, they get a confidence boost, when guys text them! for guys, they get a confidence boost, when girls text them! so you should text each other first EQUALLY so that you both stay happy.

• So true my man, so true