Do guys forget their crush easily?

I'm looking a deep answer over here.. and I swear I feel like dying if I don't know what's going on,... so please help me.. Appreciate everything THANKS! :) :) :) a.) If he liked a girl and knows she likes him too, but is too shy to do anything and asking him is out of the option, would he forget her for someone else... I mean, how fast would guys forget their girl, and what does it take to make them forget? Please don't say it depends on the guy...b.) Does looking at a girl mean he likes her? , Because that's all he does for this other girl... or so she says but I've seen once or twice, when I'm around her. How should a guy look at a girl, for us to know that he is in love with her? c.)You feel these weird feeling around your tummy and with your heart beat getting faster and brain goes into, "total-freeze phase", when you are around the guy you like, right? So would he feel that, that you are feeling this way? I once heard, that if you feel weird, when you are alone with him, then if he likes you, he would feel it too... is that true? Plus, would he feel it, if he didn't like you either? d.) What's the meaning of chemistry between two people?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can't speak for other guys but I can tell you that for me the answer is definitely no. I still remember the first girl I had a crush on and your scenario a) pretty much sums it up. This was back when I was 11 or 12 I think. Looking back I'm pretty sure she was flirting with me too, but I was oblivious to it back then, being so young, and I was too shy to make a move. I guess she just lost interest and moved on. But I can tell you not a day goes by that I don't think of her at least once and it's been about 10 years. It really did leave an impression on me, maybe because she was the first? I don't know. But then again I was always kind of a romantic and I just got so emotionally invested at the time. Anyways, I think how he remembers you will depend a lot on your reaction. I think I remember her so much because I felt like I was possible or would have been possible for us to be together if I had just spoke up. I think if you keep talking to him and appear sort of open and inviting he will pick up on it subconsciously. But like me he might not be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize you're signalling interest. Guys just aren't good at that whole body language thing. Sometimes you just have to spell it out for him. I know women don't like making the first move and it might kill the romance for him but you might just have to tell him in straight language if he's shy. Guys appreciate that stuff. As for b) guys look at a lot of girls but if he's fixated on one then yes he probably likes her. If it's just a passing glance, that's probably all it is but if it's a long stare then yes but there can be more than one and he could be looking at you when your head is turned.c) I think so. At least that's the case for me. But maybe it's more true for girls? I noticed that during periods of my life when I was happiest was when girls seemed to be most attracted to me. Once I got to my teens I started really battling with depression and I could tell girls could feel it. So yeah I do believe in vibes but I would think the "total-freeze" is a good sign. Why would he be nervous if he wasn't attracted to you but didn't know if it was mutual?Not sure what you mean by d) but it's probably more of something you can feel than express in words. My advice to you is to just be blunt with him. By your description it sounds like he has to be at least somewhat into you. I think the odds are in your favour. Plus the fact that you're bold enough to just say it to his face might even make them better. If he's a shy guy he'll be shy around that other girl too. If he's torn in two between the both of you, by being assertive and telling him you can likely tip the scales in your favour and she'll be out of the picture. Trust me if you REALLY love someone badly and they slip away because of shyness you pay for it for a long time. He might too. And if he rejects you it's going to hurt but that goes away. But I don't think you need to worry much about that.-Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Well I can answer this pretty simply. Yes, most guys can forget their crushes pretty easily if another girl shows interest, and the reason is, unless you show interest as well, even if it's something really subtle, just having a crush on someone doesn't really mean much unless you act on it.That said, maybe this guy just needs some encouragement, so it could go either way.

• Well it actually depends on the guy but not entirely most guys will crush on a girl but never tell them even if you talk to him after a few months maybe weeks he may see it as you just wanna be friends what you should do is drop hints also what makes them forget crushes would probably be negative things about the person that will bother em all I could think of but guys don't pick up hints easy well I don't anyways hehe:) but you got to drop big hints or he will be clueless til some loud mouth tells:D hope I helped!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!