Girls would you ever flirt with a guy with a mole on his face?

Ok, I really need some advice or something. My friend has a mole on his face on his cheek. It isn't that big, but is noticeable. And he never wants to go and do anything because he doesn't think that any girl will be interested in him.

I wanna see if any of the girls will say something that I can say to perk him up. He's kinda been depressing our group of friends lately

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know any women who would reject a man for the fact that he has a mole on his cheek. That would be completely wacky, shallow, and silly. Most women I know are poking and prodding at every insignificant flaw of their's too much to notice any "flaw" on a guy. And if anything it's the uniqueness of someone's face that makes him attractive. I bet a lot of women would find it appealing and attractive. You mention your friend has been depressing your group of friends lately. Not sure from your description, but I would wonder if his issue is truly just the mole on his face. I mean if it REALLY bothers him SO MUCH that he can't go out with his friends, it is super easy to remove. Therefore, it makes me think he may be depressed or have a self esteem issue that goes way deeper than that. In my experience, women reject men when they are out for the simple fact that, "they are just not looking".Guys are "just not that into you" girls are "just not looking". Sometimes we want to just dance with our girlfriends and would reject the hottest guy in the bar if he came along. Bottom line you're a good friend for looking for things that will make your friend's self esteem go up