• Ask
  • myTake

Why do girls not like it when guys wear speedos?

Surely you can "see more". Its like girl wearing short skirt right?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because it looks like briefs and at time that can be creepy, because we asume the guy is an exhibitionist . I'm fine with the long ones though. I also have a really creepy story, my little sister saw her math teacher at the pool wearing a speedo. She freaked out! The funny thing is she already thought he was weird and a creeper, the speedo incident did not help that one bit.

What Girls Said 33

• Hmmm...i don't mind so much.As long as you have the body to wear it.:)

• i find it hot.

• if you think it's hot I think I want to date you, show me a pic please

• I'm not sure why. maybe it's because it doesn't look manly at all.

• If your a competitive swimmer than YES... but other than that ... Just NO

• It's just not a very masculine piece of clothing. It's nice to know the size of a guys junk and all I guess but not while wearing something that looks like panties.

• I suppose they're OK, I think it depends on the guy who wears them.

• To me, a guy wearing speedo would be equivalent to a girl who has camel toe. I might be wrong, but I don't think camel toe is attractive to guys, so the same goes for me seeing a guy wearing a speedo.

• WTF?!?!?! So, boobs sticking out should be wrapped and bounded?

• what? I didn't say anything at all in my answer about boobs. camel toe is when a girls pants are too far up and the crotch of the pants are between her vajay, outlining it.

• thanks alicia for liking speedos

• It's awkward.I don't really wanna see your package unless I'm gonna be using it in the next 5 minutes.

• Because 1. Most guys don't have super toned legs, which is the only thing that looks good in them to me.2. They look to much like girls to me. Boxer Briefs are best!

• boxer briefs! as underwear- yes, but not for swimming! Everything would be on show!

• Then reg, swim trunks

• umm its called get a draggester to go over it, otherwise I think its hot. (swimmer's only please ;) )

• it just doesn't look attractive.. nothing against the guy who wears them I just don't think its a turn on.. I agree with freckles it looks like what a woman would wear. my boyfriend is very good looking and in great shape and I can't even picture him in speedos. you can be in shape or bigger and I would still have the same opinion. it just doesn't look good. like I said sorry, no offesnse toi those who wear them

• No guy looks good in a speedo

• ha ew, no. It's just not manly. And manly's where it's at

• AWFUL...

• not even close..we don't want to see everything that you got well I dont.but its not that we don't like it so much as its distracting...

• I like it when they wear Jammers

• hot

• Because a speed o has got the shape of a womans underwear and when we are looking at a man we want the definition of manliness not a wanna look vagina ...

• a guy in a speedo shows lots of confidence and it shows that their not affird to hide anything. I personally think that guys who wear them are comfortable with who they are and I respect that. and mostly the guys I know who wear them do it for the sport, not please the veiws of otheres. but it is what it is. some guys are cocky with it and some are just laid back, it just depends on the person who wears it, and how they carry themselves.

• thanks cali grown for liking speedos, please show me a pic of you

• exactly. you can see more. most people that wear them don't have the body to pull them off. also, they're a bit too teeny tiny. why do you want to show that much thigh?

• Girls don't like speedos because they are just considered cheesy. Just think about when guy likes a girl who is not dressed too slutty. It leaves more to the imagination.

• Because they look like panties

• It's just a turnoff for me I'd rather see my hubby in his boxers or in the nude. speedos are icky to me for some reason.

• , it makes girls think that you want them to see you naked and it's really unsettling for guys to wear tight clothes like some man whore

• Because it looks funny. XD I'm not used to it. But, if the guy is cute, yeah I'd like it.

• thankd for being honest

• Because the leg hair gets very confused in the upper thigh region, and girls don't really pay much attention to guys legs, speedo's are like a tight micro mini skirt VERY few people actually look good in them and you don't really wear them in public.

• because it's just...gross.

• It doesn't frame the goods in a very appealing way. I am even attracted to the bulge and don't find speedo's attractive.

• They look good on that guy, but I've seen them look unattractive in person. It's like biker shorts ... an occasional woman looks hot in them, but most women just look like they have saddle bags and thunder thighs. Those type of shorts can make a man's legs look funny, his ass flat, his love handles buldge and his package look goofy. But they can also look hot on the rare right specimen. :P

• Because the guy looks like a girl, & that is bothersome. Also, some men shouldn't show too much skin, just like some women shouldn't... The other guys that good in spedos are professional swimmers, everyone else needs to keep their clothes on :O

• no they just look weird to me. I think of them as like almost an undergarmet. its not like you go out in public in your boxers or see girls out in public in just their bras and panties

• a) no one wears speedoes in publicb) bikinis are the same as panties and bras

• Show Older
    • a) they don't tend to in uk beaches- prehaps older men. b) agreed

• still not a fan...i feel like the only people who wear them are on a magazine cover

• Its so weird. Yuck. I'd like to see my man in a nice pair of boxers. Then I can take them off later.

• mmmmmh. Those look nice :). I think the whole thing is that boxers leaves something to the imagination.

• I like speedos! They're cute; if worn appropriately. Obviously, a more heavier-set fellow may look a little disgusting to some females. So, depends if you like seeing fat girls wear short skirts.

• why do you find the cute? is it because you can see more?

• you are my type of girl, we should date

• Show More

What Guys Said 9

• Storytime:Took my four kids & wife to water park hours away from home. So busy making sure kids had everything they needed, found that the only swim suit in the car was the small Speedo used in my USS competitive swim team workouts. The looks I got all day walking around that Texas park - not to mention the sunburn in areas that were not used to it - above the golf shorts tan lines. UGH. I wish we had run across a hope that sold some board shorts! Four kids have a way of reducing one's IQ drastically. Moral: unless you are on a swim team or in Brazil, cover up those Seedos or wear board shorts over them - not for public consumption, too much pubic.

• One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. How any man can call themselves straight after wearing such a thing is beyond me.

• no...just...just no

• i love you girls who like guys wearing speedo's you are the type of women I want to date and marrythanks all you girls, cali grown, aliciaxx and the rest

• Speedos aren't a fashion statement. It's not like guys wear their speedos like the gals wear mini-skirt to the mall shopping.It's not fun swimming in loose fitting shorts. Speedos are aerodynamic and allows you to glide and slice through the water. And, the tan is much better. Why is it some people think it weird, gay or inappropriate? Don't be so fast to judge. It's like some guys like to wear pink and pastel colors, does that make them gay? American's (and I suspect some Canadians) tend to be narrow minded.

• when I was 22, and my body was chiseled ouf of wood, at 6-8% bodyfat... well, I never had any problems wearing one, and never heard any static from chix about it...now that I am 43, and the calendar is having its way with me... I would rather die than wear speedos... I have enough common sense not to inflict it one the public.Uh, the WIFE thinks I look quite dashing in them, but... that's about it... I model them for her maybe once3 every two years for a giggle, then they get returned to the junk clothes box, so I can remember what I ONCE had as a young athlete...if I were a horse, no one would want t put me out of my misery yet, but... I woul not get taken to any public showings, LMAO... yet, just like a retired horse, the OWNER enjoys taking them out in private and such...Its like those ridiculously TEENSY bikinis the chix wear... if you got the BOD for it, go for it... but, the public board of "good taste" will rear its head if your out of line judging yourself, lmFao...

• No... Just, like, no. Speedos are not like wearing a short skirt. They will never be like wearing a short skirt. There is no explanation *required* as to why girls don't like speedos.I take it you wear speedos? Hahaha. Do you also have long auburn locks and lift weights on beaches? Hahahaha. Also, this made me lulz; link

• no I don't wear speedos- howver does your link mean that you approve it the guy is athletic?

• No. The guy who I was asking you about is just that typical show-off guy, who wears speedos and lifts weights at the beach, y'know. I'm sure you've seen him in Loony Toons episodes.The picture was just lulzy because of the fat, hairy man with a massive f***ing cross, LOL.

• LOL.

• Speedo=mas puto

• I was sure gals like guys in Spedos (at least the gals I know).