Sensitive spots?

Girls, are there any particular extra sensitive spots on you that you like guys to touch when they greet you? and what part of his body do you like... Show More

Does it make a difference if he comes at you from the front, sides or back
What type of action can he do to make you moan in pleasure?

Do you like to be tickled?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like to feel a guys shoulders. I like the fact they are more broad than mine and I feel vulnerable when I hug them and my arms go under and wrap up around the tops of their shoulders.it just feels sexy. As far as my own sensitive spots.hmmm the back of my neck is a secret place that when treated, kissed, caressed (etc.) ever so gently will send me from 0 to 60 in a flash. I think every girl has one spot that does it for them. Each girl is different. I know another girl who says that spot is behind her knees, another one says her wrists. So if you want to know you'll just have to take time to explore her and NOT just the obvious parts.