What does it mean if a guy says he enjoys talking to you?

What. Does it mean if a guy says he enjoys talking to you Because your funny and not annoying

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That means that he enjoys talking to you. We are simple. We say what we mean. You are enjoyable. In which way, I don't know but certainly in one. I don't know if it is because you are funny or understanding or intelligent. Ask him that. He knows.

What Guys Said 4

• Well let me be another guy that says it means he enjoys talking to you and doesn't find you annoying. He could be giving you a compliment, or a sign of interest. But him saying something like this isn't enough to go on for sure. Just keep up contact with him and see how things go.

• it means he enjoys being with you, and to be honest, that's the best thing I can find in a girl so if I find her attractive, she'd be the best girl ever for me!

• it mens that he enjoys talking to you and your not annoying =P

• idk if your funny, but he likes talkin to you and soon you'll know his intentions!

What Girls Said 2

• I had a guy say the SAME thing to me! Except he didn't say I was funny or anything. We sorta went out once,but it didn't work out so now we're fwb.

• it means he likes taking to you.