I'm sick and tired of being treated like crap and I want to know how to move on?

I get treated like crap by EVERYONE especially guys, even my friends and my mom. I try to go out of my way to do everything for everyone. I try to be considerate of other peoples feelings. I try to include others in good times. I try to compromise. I try to be helpful. I try to be supporting. I go way out of my effing way to be the best girlfriend or friend I know how to be and it blows up in my face EVERY TIME. I'm sick of it! I'm sick of trying with people. I'm sick of dealing with relationships. And when I don't try hard I don't hear from people or I become looked at like I'm a bad person. I can't win with anyone.

I want to know the best way to go about adjusting to being a solitary person. I've always craved being around other people and being happy in a group of caring friends and a boyfriend and that's just never coming true. I never vibe right with people, the two guys I've seriously dated turned out to both be complete self serving assholes and it's just not going to work out for me so I quit, but it's a hard adjustment. I'm pretty much giving up everything I ever wanted and my ultimate goal of being a mom in the long run so it's a tough pill to swallow.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been there. Sometimes I answer questions on here completely innocently and people attack me. It's the way it's always been. Something must be wrong with me. It's amazing how it follows me even on here. Yet all I have is good intentions. I know it's somethingg I do unconsciously and it leads to that. I can't blame everyone else.

Anyways. Yeah, f*** em. But look to yourself before you blame anyone else. You could be doing somethingg that makes them misinterpret you. First off, find some activities to do. Otherwise just try to be a bit more thoughtful when you do communicate. Take some time off and you'll probably be able to adjust back into being more social. You don't sound like an introvert. Me, I never was big on people anyways.

Just step away, clear your mind. Analyze yourself. Don't be impulsive. Be conscious of your tone and your body language. That can be hard. Kill them with kindness. Step back in when you're ready.

• I've honestly done the wash rinse repeat thing a million times. I just don't get people. I don't understand why they never seem to form real emotions for me or be there for me like I am for them so it just has to be this way. I just don't want it to be living an unbearable life.

• You can't just walk away though. You need human contact. You can't change them, only yourself. So that's the way to go. Don't interact with them more than you need as well.

• The "friends" I have I probably see once a month and I broke up with my jackass, I mean ex over a month ago even though he brought more drama today that I don't even want to get into. It's not the contact. It's the feeling. I want to kill the desire to be around people or get married etc.