• Ask
  • myTake

I'm sick and tired of being treated like crap and I want to know how to move on?

I get treated like crap by EVERYONE especially guys, even my friends and my mom. I try to go out of my way to do everything for everyone. I try to be... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've been there. Sometimes I answer questions on here completely innocently and people attack me. It's the way it's always been. Something must be wrong with me. It's amazing how it follows me even on here. Yet all I have is good intentions. I know it's somethingg I do unconsciously and it leads to that. I can't blame everyone else. Anyways. Yeah, f*** em. But look to yourself before you blame anyone else. You could be doing somethingg that makes them misinterpret you. First off, find some activities to do. Otherwise just try to be a bit more thoughtful when you do communicate. Take some time off and you'll probably be able to adjust back into being more social. You don't sound like an introvert. Me, I never was big on people anyways. Just step away, clear your mind. Analyze yourself. Don't be impulsive. Be conscious of your tone and your body language. That can be hard. Kill them with kindness. Step back in when you're ready.

• I've honestly done the wash rinse repeat thing a million times. I just don't get people. I don't understand why they never seem to form real emotions for me or be there for me like I am for them so it just has to be this way. I just don't want it to be living an unbearable life.

• You can't just walk away though. You need human contact. You can't change them, only yourself. So that's the way to go. Don't interact with them more than you need as well.

• The "friends" I have I probably see once a month and I broke up with my jackass, I mean ex over a month ago even though he brought more drama today that I don't even want to get into. It's not the contact. It's the feeling. I want to kill the desire to be around people or get married etc.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry. You, you try, you try to get by,you’re never going to pull it off,you shouldn't even try.You're a wet cigarette,you’re always second best,they're never going to give a sh*t about anybody but themselves.So you fight for them to realize,there's more to life,there's more to you,there's more than meets the eye.And when you're done, the battle's been won,you sit back, you smile,And this is what you hum, you hum,Whoa, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh,Whoa, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh.12341234

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry people treat you like crap. To me, it seems that you may perhaps be a little TOO accommodating. There's nothing wrong with being nice, supportive and caring, but when it gets to the point where you let people walk all over you and treat you badly because you want to remain nice, then it becomes an issue. They see that they can do or say whatever and eventually get away with it because you're nice, caring and you don't want to seem mean or rude. Try to find a middle ground. Be nice, but don't let people treat you like a doormat. How you do that, however, is up to you.

• Yeah, seriously I have tried. I really have. This is a life long thing. I just really don't get it. Like I can't communicate with people correctly. Everything I've tried didn't work with that person. I change it and then what I was doing might of worked with that person. Worst of all I give people a lot of chances because I don't have so many people in my life but when I screw up people are so quick to just be done with me. I don't need this nonsense anymore. I want to be happy alone.

• Show Older
    • I disagree. I think things you work for should be feasible. Like I'm working towards my degree. You can't work towards relationships. What would you work on? Hoping harder? I want to work on being a loner. I wish I knew a nice place to park and chill in peace.

• Well, that's your choice, but I respectfully disagree. If you want to be alone and chill, it's totally up to you.