• Ask
  • myTake

If a girl says "you're a great nice guy"?

what does that mean? I ask a girl what she thinks about me, she said I was funny, outgoing, and I think your a great nice guy. like is she interested... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• what does that mean? Mostly like that she likes you as a person and you're a good friend.I say most likely because:#1 she said it because you asked she didn't say it randomly or out of the blue#2 it doesn't seem like you let her know you were interested in her or attracted to her. If you're friendly to a girl without letting her know you're interested she'll think friendly = I want to be friendsbut does it leave her open, like she won't turn down me because she is not looking for a boyfriend right now? She'll most likely turn you down

• so do you think I should let her know that I am interested in her as more than friends? eventhough she doesn't really know me that well

• Show Older
    • umm it might not be too late, we have only really talked for 2 weeks, although we known each other for a long time since middle school, but we didn't "know" each other, we just said stuff like hi and bye

• Cool then go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• She seems to be interested try asking her out casually and if you got rejected don't get too mad

• i want to but I would like to get to know her more and for her to know me more, like if I ask her out than it might be awkward at first. I known her for a long time, but I never did really talk to her, only like maybe once every 3 months and it wasn't long at all, but here the past two weeks we have been talking a lot, mainly due to me by asking her questions and stuff, I liked her, I had a crush on her when I met her, I still like her, but I'm still seeing if she is interested

• Ask her out. Maybe I'm crazy but I like to be asked a few times before I say yes. She is in school and does not want a relationship to distract her. It does not mean a relationship os completely out of the question. Just do it.

What Guys Said 4

• Friendzoned man.

• friend zone

• not good brotha not good...basically she is saying you are such a nice person but you don't turn me on...basically she sees you as husband material, but she is like "he doesn't turn me on as much" for me to date him...

• To be described as a 'nice guy' by a girl means only one thing: "Welcome to Friendzone!"

• yea that's what I also think, but then again I also got broken up with because I'm was too nice.

• 'Too nice', or 'too unassertive'?

• lol she said too nice, I know it wasn't to unassertive, I was confident and I usually lead the way, and make most of the decisions, not saying "its up to you, what do you want to do?'