If a girl says "you're a great nice guy"?

what does that mean? I ask a girl what she thinks about me, she said I was funny, outgoing, and I think your a great nice guy. like is she interested in me, or just saying I'm a good friend. we Haven't dated yet, we been to a couple places together just me and her, but I never asked her out on a date. also I asked her, are you looking for a boyfriend right now, she said no I'm going to try to focus on school, does it mean she is not looking, but does it leave her open, like she won't turn down me because she is not looking for a boyfriend right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• what does that mean? Mostly like that she likes you as a person and you're a good friend.

I say most likely because:

#1 she said it because you asked she didn't say it randomly or out of the blue

#2 it doesn't seem like you let her know you were interested in her or attracted to her. If you're friendly to a girl without letting her know you're interested she'll think friendly = I want to be friends

but does it leave her open, like she won't turn down me because she is not looking for a boyfriend right now? She'll most likely turn you down

• Report

so do you think I should let her know that I am interested in her as more than friends? eventhough she doesn't really know me that well

• Report

umm it might not be too late, we have only really talked for 2 weeks, although we known each other for a long time since middle school, but we didn't "know" each other, we just said stuff like hi and bye

• Report

Cool then go for it.