If a girl says "you're a great nice guy"?

what does that mean? I ask a girl what she thinks about me, she said I was funny, outgoing, and I think your a great nice guy. like is she interested... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• what does that mean? Mostly like that she likes you as a person and you're a good friend.

I say most likely because:

#1 she said it because you asked she didn't say it randomly or out of the blue

#2 it doesn't seem like you let her know you were interested in her or attracted to her. If you're friendly to a girl without letting her know you're interested she'll think friendly = I want to be friends

but does it leave her open, like she won't turn down me because she is not looking for a boyfriend right now? She'll most likely turn you down

• so do you think I should let her know that I am interested in her as more than friends? eventhough she doesn't really know me that well

• Show Older
    • umm it might not be too late, we have only really talked for 2 weeks, although we known each other for a long time since middle school, but we didn't "know" each other, we just said stuff like hi and bye

• Cool then go for it.