I like Arab guys, but it seems like they only want white girls. What's up with that!?

I even have a Muslim friend from Pakistan who feels that most Arab guys just chase after white girls. What's up with that!? >:( Why is it that people seem to always be chasing after white girls when in reality, they tend to have the most common, predictable, unoriginal looks? I don't get it. Someone please explain. Have you ever seen an Arab guy dating or in a serious relationship with a girl who wasn't white or Arab? Any ladies, please tell me of your interracial dating experiences with Arab guys?

I really wasn't trying to insulte white girls, but it's true. Most of them look like there are at least 30 other coppies of them that you have and will have seen in your lifetime.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I sorta agree with you. In my school it's like 70% of the white girls have "Perfect, Blond hair. Thin body, and skinny jeans" and seriously I swear I saw the same girl 5 times in the hallway. I wish they would at least TRY To be different and add some kind of accessories...

Also... I just wanted to say I agree with you since a few girls got mad..

As for the guy, I really wish you luck. I'm sure there's a Arab guy out there for you :D

• thanks for being understanding and not just judging me but actually standing back and seeing if there was truth to what I said :) yeah I hope there is because they seem so sweet.

What Guys Said 5

can you like me

• I am Syrian , I honestly wana tell you that it doesn't work for me this way, white , blond , tan ..etc

my brother is seeing an English tan girl , and it seems that they do love each other , but it's common to see that tan guys are more interested in white girls , like KNOWMEYOURSELF have mentioned it's the opposites attract , just don't put in mind walls aren't exist :)

good luck .

• You are gross

• just kidding lol.

• dum dum dum. I'm arabic and my last serious relationship was with an Egyptian girl. I don't care much for ethnicity though, if she is attractive and has a good personality then she is good for me. That being said, I actually find arab and spanish girls NOT white girls to be the most attractive, passionate and fun in general so there you go.

• Oh, I was just wondering because at the time Freeway commmented on another answer, there were only two anonymous users. The first guy who answered had been anonymous, but I thought you hadn't...idk

• umm, no

• You're Freeway, right?

• Show Older
  • "Have you ever seen an Arab guy dating or in a serious relationship with a girl who wasn't white or Arab"

I have a Syrian buddy who's dating a Black girl.

I myself obviously don't have any interracial dating experiences with Arab guys, but I would suggest just talking to one and getting to know them.

• I am Syrian lol :D

• that's encouraging :)

What Girls Said 10

• 2d

maybe you should reword your question.. I think you ticked off a lot of people. Too bad you think that way :-(. Im white.. and try to stand out of the box.

• There are many White women in this world and many who are beautiful. Many Arab men do like

White women because they are beautiful. They look very original, are actually very rare compared to the rest of the world. Ember eyes and different hair colors that come in many colors.

And there is a difference between pale skin and beautiful white, creamy, ivory skin. Many White women also have porcelain skin, which is timeless beauty.

• "they tend to have the most common, predictable, unoriginal looks? I don't get it." Really? You don't think that's insulting? Just f*** off already

• okay, I guess it is kind of insulting and I'm sorry that it came out so harsh, but it is kind of true no offense

• Unoriginal looks?Well at least we don't all have black hair/black eyes. Damn.

• lol, I really could care less about you and your silly, petty argument

• ^^LMAO.

lol but anyway, yeah you have no idea what you're talking about. You're not gonna win this argument. Sorry

• No, you're the dumb ass here. They didn't do that with every single place. They didn't do that with Arab countries or other certain places. just stuff a **** in your mouth to keep you from talking then choke on the come and die bitch

• Show Older
  • yeah I've never dated an arab guy but ethnic guys tend to like me for some reason

• Way to generalize. You are dissing up white girls too. I'm actually a arab and latino mix and I have some arabic friends who are only into arabic girls so I don't know where you get those stereotypes. Where are you from?

• don't get this wrong, this isn't a stereotype; it's an observation. I'm not saying all Arab guys are like this, I'm just saying most of the ones I've met are.

• Evolution wise, people tend to go for someone who looks very different from them to avoid inbreeding. The less there is of something, the more people are going to want it,. For example, there are less Asians in my area and they are in high demand. Maybe you haven't made enough of an effort to get to know the guys you like. Don't make this a race issue and insult another race just because you are upset and unhappy about a situation, that just makes you look incredibly insecure. Guys of any race PREFER confident girls over girls who aren't.

• and FAILED to prove that wrong. Maybe your statistics show that their features are the least common among the world. But there are white people all around me and none of them look exotic at all espeically compared to the interesting beauty I've seen. I'm not racist. I have white friends, I just don't think they're looks are all that great

• lmao you don't know what I can and cannot get! You don't know if I've dated an Arab guy before. Don't feel sorry for me. I'm going to age wonderfully and your purple and green veigns are going to show up while your skin sags and the nasty dry mud dots appear everywhere or you're going to get so sun burned this summer that you can't move and your skin is hilariously pink orange. I'm not looking to win an argument. I simply don't think white women are all that attractive. Then you simply came...

• lol yeah, right, that's why you can't get a single one of them. LOL you are a pathetic rascist who is just looking for everyone to agree with you, and it's not gonna happen. Just like the above answerer, I am discountining this argument because I just plain feel sorry for you. Your not going to win this argument either.

• Show Older
  • Its not only Arab guys.Other guys too but they don't want to admit.

• I'm genuinely not jealous of white girls. I'm just being honest, their looks aren't all that great. I think the pale, pasty skin tone of most white girls gets outshined by the beautiful broze, cinnamon, charamel, chocolate, perfectly baked bun, golden sun bathed, rich skin tones out there. I was just expressing how I feel

• I feel sorry for you seriously.You have insecurity problem.Its obvious when you talked bad about the white girl up there.How can you insulted them have nasty ass,spider veigns and all? You sound jealous because you don't get attention from the guys that you like.Too bad for you.If you don't understand what am I'm talking about,its your problem.Stop your jealousy or you would ended up kill yourself.

• lol wth are you talking about? seeking approal from who? YOU? LMAO, yeah right! you're so dumb I can't even understand what you're trying to say every time you open your mouth. are you that idiot who asked the question about skin color and nothing you said made a lick of sense?

• Show Older
  • I'm Egyptian :)

First of all, opposites attract. I know white guys who find Persan and Arab girls very attractive. Why? because they look different to the girls they know. That's all.

As for crushing on girls, I have to be completely honest with you and tell you how Arab guys think=their mentality. Arab girls are generally conservative; like we don't make out, have sex, etc..before marriage. So, in our culture that's very uncommon and frowned upon. I have male friends who, when they spend some time in Europe or the US or whatever, would be willing to experience all that with girls there because they believe they're "easy" material. Am I saying that you are? No, not at all, but that's how THEY think. Literally, that's what they say. And since Arabs are warm, friendly and charming, girls fall for them easily.

In the end, most of them wouldn't marry that gorgeous white girl, but would end up looking for an Arab girl to marry because he believes she can be a mother to his children. aka marriage material.

Arabs guys suffer from double standardism; like they can mess around with girls but wouldn't accept to marry a girl who did the same. Ofcourse there are guys who are open minded and such but I'm telling you about the majority of Arabs.

I hope what I said was useful to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

• Thank you :-)

• I like this answer :-)

• Exactly ^^ It's all about the culture and environment he was raised in.

• Show Older
  • I haven't dated any Arab guys, even though I have common, predictable, unoriginal looks. Must just be you.

• it wasn't really a flame fest, just a heated debate. there's a difference between looking like your relatives and looking like a lot of other people whom you've never even met

• lol, you are the one who starting a flame fest with people and my two comments tell you that I have a lot of free time? I still think its a matter of perspective. I don't know where you are from but I'm sure that some people will look at you and your relatives and say that you all look the same. I was just trying to make a point, isn't that what this site is for? I'm also done arguing with. good luck :)

• You can't keep me from being happy lol if anything , you just look like you have too much free time on your hands to be so attentive to someone and a topic that you seem to be irritated with. They just seem unoriginal because most of them have such similar looks

• Show Older