What does it mean when a guy stays up all night talking to you.?

Okay so they're this guy that I've liked for a while and lately we've been talking a lot (basically all day and all night) and we've been getting really close and I feel something they're but I'm just sure.But the real problem here is that he went out with my best friend for 4 months and she dumped him last week because she likes someone else and they're now dateing... so I have 2 questions 1.) What does it mean when a guy stays up just to talk to you.?2.) Should I take a risk with my friend and go for it ? And if so how long should I wait.? Thanks guys c:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• He probably likes you, or is willing to give it a try if you tell him.Well I would ask my friend if they were OK with it, most of the time people say 'sure whatever' regardless of what they feel so they can't get mad at you even if they are bitter.Also something to note; after high school it seems almost everyone who was friends, even best friends completely cut off all ties with each other. Highschool really isn't a big deal with friends.

• It means he's trying to connect with you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!