Is being short the worst thing a guy can be?

Ive seen this so much, women make such a big deal about short guys. The short dudes seem to get it worse than ugly dudes and obese dudes. I'm starting to think that the most unattractive physical trait a guy can have is to be short. is this true? is a short guy less desirable than a really ugly guy or an obese guy? if not, what is the most unattractive trait a guy can have looks wise (being too fat?, too skinny?, dresses like a dork?, ugly?, acne?, ugly hair style? feminine looking for a guy?..etc?)

I'M ASKING IF BEING SHORT IS THE WORSE PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTE A GUY CAN HAVE. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT A BAD PERSONALITY BEING WORSE. IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS THE WORST PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTE, THEN WHAT IS (BEING TOO FAT, DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRESS, ETC.)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh wow. No.

I'm so sorry you feel this way and apologise on behalf of all women! lol

You see, it depends with each female.

Sure, some women may perceive shortness being the worst trait possible in a guy however this is not the case for all women! It truly varies and there is no consensual answer.

Also, at school, there were plenty of short guys who were really popular. They had charisma, were funny, nice, outgoing etc. So no. Being short is not the most unattractive trait.

For me personally, (looks wise speaking), it would be a guy being too fat. It just shows his laziness and lack of self-respect.

What Girls Said 6

• i lost my virginity to a short guy. seriously he must have been like 5'2 and he had a really hot blonde girlfriend too. he had a good looking face and a sexy attitude and knew how to talk to girls so no I don't think short is the worst thing a guy could be. being ugly and obese and bad hygiene are much worse. if that guy was ugly, obese, or had bad hygiene I wouldn't have let him touch me

i know you probably hear a lot of girls saying "oh he has to be taller than me" but I don't know I think that is something girls are just trained to say. yeah your height may be offputting to some girls but that doesn't mean that you can't have any success, you might just have to work a little harder and be extra confident on top of it. but it can be done.

and after hooking up with my first short guy I find myself always looking at short guys now lol

• no, you're wrong

short isn't the worst thing a guy can be (in my opinion, at least) I think being no-mannered, or rude is the worst thing a guy can be.

a girl shouldn't judge you only for physical appearances (it's too shallow) and I'm sure you don't need a shallow girl

don't worry, have confidence :)

• I have really no preference of how tall a guy is. But, for some girls the feeling of security is something important and taller guys tend to make girls feel more secure. That is in some cased though. I don't like guys that are too skinny. I want something there to hold on to. I don't want to lay next to bones and skin. So, I would say too skinny would be the most unnattractive thing to me

• Its not the worse thing,corse not. Its all about personal preference-some guys like girls with huge boobs,some dont/some women prefer taller guys some dont.Some people don't mind either way.

I like tall guys,it would be a preference,but I don't think being short is unattractive its just what I personally prefer..

• well for me, I don't go for guys shorter then me but I'm only 5,2' so I'd like to think that that's acceptable lol. But I wouldn't go for fat and ugly either lol. Umm I think that there's no definitive trait that makes a guy ugly or unattractive, really it depends on the girl unfortunately

• No, not at all. The guy I like is 5'6", and I think he's very attractive, and his height makes him unique :)

I guess being ugly would be the worst thing a guy be because well, he's ugly. I'm not really shallow when it comes to looks though. Acne doesn't bother be, neither do clothes or hairstyle, and weight really only bothers me when the guy is quite overweight.

What Guys Said 4

• The worst physical attribute, probably, is being headless. For most girls, this would be a dealbreaker.

• The worst thing a guy can be is naive about how selfish women truly are.

• The girls who make a big deal about short guys, have a thing for tall guys. Nothing to be done, write them off.

The rest, note, don't care, and would likely give you a shot.

• I don't think that it is. I mean, it depends how short you are I guess (5' 0 or under would be a different story). I've been short my entire life and it's never been a significant impediment with girls. Obviously it cuts out my chances of dating girls that are really tall, but it's never stopped me from being able to date girls that I wanted to. I think that girls understand that it's something which you have no control over, unlike obesity and personality where it's up to you to control.