Is being short the worst thing a guy can be?

Ive seen this so much, women make such a big deal about short guys. The short dudes seem to get it worse than ugly dudes and obese dudes. I'm... Show More

I'M ASKING IF BEING SHORT IS THE WORSE PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTE A GUY CAN HAVE. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT A BAD PERSONALITY BEING WORSE. IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS THE WORST PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTE, THEN WHAT IS (BEING TOO FAT, DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRESS, ETC.)

Most Helpful Girl

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh wow. No.

I'm so sorry you feel this way and apologise on behalf of all women! lol

You see, it depends with each female.

Sure, some women may perceive shortness being the worst trait possible in a guy however this is not the case for all women! It truly varies and there is no consensual answer.

Also, at school, there were plenty of short guys who were really popular. They had charisma, were funny, nice, outgoing etc. So no. Being short is not the most unattractive trait.

For me personally, (looks wise speaking), it would be a guy being too fat. It just shows his laziness and lack of self-respect.