Handsome gay men that broke girls hearts

#1 Rock Hudson

Rock Hudson was the epitome of the straight, masculine movie star of the '50s and '60s. Urban legend holds that in his prime, Rock was so handsome that one out of every 10 American men turned gay just by looking at his movie posters.

#2 Jason Collins

The first NBA player to come out whilst playing.

#3 Matt Bomer

Bomer probably sent 100`s of girls into cardiac arrest when he came out.

#4 Zachary Quinto

Famous for playing Spook in Strar Trek.

#5 Ty Herndon

American country music singer.

#6 Michael Sam

Gridiron football defensive end for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.

#7 Matt Dallas

Best known for playing the title character on the ABC Family series Kyle XY

#8 Cary Grant

Classic English Hollywood actor.

#9 Jussie Smollett

American actor famous for starring in the mighty ducks movie.

This is my first myTake hope you enjoyed :)

Beautiful Lesbian and bi-sexual women that broke guys hearts

3432

Most Helpful Guy

• Was there ever a person on the planet who couldn't immediately tell that Matt Bomer was gay? How could that have possibly been a secret. Next you're going to tell me that people didn't know about Ellen. Look at any of her comedy special appearances in the early 90s, and it's immediately and totally obvious.

I don't know enough about most of the others to have any idea (and Rock and Cary Grant were way before my time, obviously), but it's rarely not obvious.

Here's a clue: "in the closet" gay people are never seen with a person of the opposite sex date on a red carpet (they're usually suspiciously alone) and never talk about an opposite-sex relationship. Almost everyone else does both of those things constantly. Once you realize this, you can't ever NOT see it.

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 31

• Cary Grant was gay? haha wow didn't know that.
    well good for them!

• gay relationships were a bit hushed up back then

• Very true. Like how Tim cook the current some CEO was a "lifelong bachelor" until it was socially accepted to come out lol

• Less competition

• I'm glad they're gay xD

• I'd have loved to see the names of George Michael and Tim Cook in your list.

Is there any woman out there who won't have loved to date or spouse Tim Cook, CEO of the coolest company in the world?

• I don't know how and why girls seem to think they'd even have a chance to become partners with these guys.

Logically, it's extremely irrational and unrealistic but to their minds, it would be a dream waiting to come true.

It's not like you're gonna get with these guys anyways even if they weren't gay 😂

I know a lady friend of mine who got all upset and bitter towards Zayn Malik's girlfriend (when they were dating)... What? Okay? So you and Zayn were gonna have a go? 😂

• there is no evidence aside from rumors that Cary Grant was gay. He lived with a man named Randolph Scott who was also an actor when the two were young. this led tabloids to say that the two were bisexuals

however both Scott and Grants biographers say there was no evidence of a intimate relationship between these two and no evidence of any homosexual relationships with any other men.

now obviously i don't konw personally but Cary Grants homosexuality seems dubious

• LOL haha yeah that sucks for the women.

• When you read a list like this it sure does make me glad that I am gay ahaha :) but NPH needs to be on here for sure ;) :)

• Good take - I don't think it is so much an issue today apart from the girly crushes but if Cary Grant and Rock Hudson came out at the time it would have been seismic. I must admit the biggest sexuality shock in the last few years I got was when I found out that Amber Heard was with Johnny Depp

• *shrugs* their loss (women) is my gain.

• Yeah women always go for the disinterested sort for some reason (probably biological) rather than investing time in guys that might actually be interested.

• I wonder how many hearts were broken when girls found out Spock was gay!

• Matt Dalas is gay? I didn't know it.

• Broke chickls hearts but made mine <3 lol...

Wait wot? #nohomo

• The "breaking girls hearts" could easily be avoided in modern society by men admitting they're gay right away.
    If people could all be tolerant and comfortable of homosexuals there would be no sad surprise for the ladies.

• They are all good looking

• I fucking knew Quinto was gay. Didn't know he was handsome though...

• Rest in Peace to girls broken hearts and their exploded ovaries.

• George michael, Jim parsons, Neil patrick Harris?

• (Reads post) Hahahahahahahaha *Dead*

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 33

• 5|2
  • Wentworth Miller was shocking to me. So was Bomer.

imstars.aufeminin.com/.../...r-20060806-150568.jpg

• Zachary Quinto is so fucking perfect it hurts. And his acting <3
    hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../Zach-Quinto.jpg

He was so hot in American Horror Story.

• I almost cried when I got to know about Matt Bomer.. :(

• same here :(

• ME TOO!
      wait.. wut?

• @ConsultantIsBack hehe... 😁😁

• Matt Bomer and Matt Dallas both definitely broke my heart.

• You would never be able to get together with them so I don't think it should matter haha :]

• Instead of Cary Grant who was not definitely gay, you should have included Wentworth Miller

• Cary and Randolph met on the set of the 1932 movie, “Hot Saturday.” The attraction was mutual and they quickly began spending all of their free time together. Their friends from that period said that the two handsome young actors lived together openly and began traveling in Hollywood’s gay social circles. A few years before, Cary Grant had lived openly with gay Hollywood designer, Orry-Kelly.
      www.homohistory.com/.../...ph-scott-hollywood.html

• Matt Bomer is gay?
    :'(

• Cary Grant was gay? This still breaks my heart lol. I have such a crush on him!

• Matt Bomer, Matt Dallas and Cary Grant are so perfect, it's a waste of men.

• JUSSIE SMOLLETT WHY? I'm still crying

• I can't believe Jussie Smollett broke a girl's heart 💔😥

• I think the hot men secretly become gay to give the average straight guys a chance haha jk. But NPH isn't here, and he looks like a heartbreaker.

• Lol at nph being hot, pretty much proves that any average guy with fame will be considered hot

• Not at all I really do want to know

• And no intention of trash talking at all

• My best friends irl are gay guys! I'm glad that more people are able to live as openly gay nowadays and just be themselves.

• That rock guy looks like Elvis a little.

• All of those guys are so handsome!

• Where is Wentworth Miller?

• Eh. The only one that is unfortunate for me is number 8. The rest of the guys aren't attractive to me or they're too skinny (Matt Bomer) or feminine.

• Sylar is gay!!! I never knew that! And you forgot Wentworth Miller!

• Matt Bomer got me a pussy boner xD
    But I've never expected Wentworth Miller to be gay. : Broke my heart back then.

• More from Girls
    13