Handsome gay men that broke girls hearts

#1 Rock Hudson

Rock Hudson was the epitome of the straight, masculine movie star of the '50s and '60s. Urban legend holds that in his prime, Rock was so handsome that one out of every 10 American men turned gay just by looking at his movie posters.

#2 Jason Collins

The first NBA player to come out whilst playing.

#3 Matt Bomer

Bomer probably sent 100`s of girls into cardiac arrest when he came out.

#4 Zachary Quinto

Famous for playing Spook in Strar Trek.

#5 Ty Herndon

American country music singer.

#6 Michael Sam

Gridiron football defensive end for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.

#7 Matt Dallas

Best known for playing the title character on the ABC Family series Kyle XY

#8 Cary Grant

Classic English Hollywood actor.

#9 Jussie Smollett

American actor famous for starring in the mighty ducks movie.

This is my first myTake hope you enjoyed :)

Beautiful Lesbian and bi-sexual women that broke guys hearts

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 32

• Yeah women always go for the disinterested sort for some reason (probably biological) rather than investing time in guys that might actually be interested.

• Cary Grant was gay? haha wow didn't know that.
    well good for them!

• gay relationships were a bit hushed up back then

• Very true. Like how Tim cook the current some CEO was a "lifelong bachelor" until it was socially accepted to come out lol

• there is no evidence aside from rumors that Cary Grant was gay. He lived with a man named Randolph Scott who was also an actor when the two were young. this led tabloids to say that the two were bisexuals

however both Scott and Grants biographers say there was no evidence of a intimate relationship between these two and no evidence of any homosexual relationships with any other men.

now obviously i don't konw personally but Cary Grants homosexuality seems dubious

• Good take - I don't think it is so much an issue today apart from the girly crushes but if Cary Grant and Rock Hudson came out at the time it would have been seismic. I must admit the biggest sexuality shock in the last few years I got was when I found out that Amber Heard was with Johnny Depp

• Was there ever a person on the planet who couldn't immediately tell that Matt Bomer was gay? How could that have possibly been a secret. Next you're going to tell me that people didn't know about Ellen. Look at any of her comedy special appearances in the early 90s, and it's immediately and totally obvious.

I don't know enough about most of the others to have any idea (and Rock and Cary Grant were way before my time, obviously), but it's rarely not obvious.

Here's a clue: "in the closet" gay people are never seen with a person of the opposite sex date on a red carpet (they're usually suspiciously alone) and never talk about an opposite-sex relationship. Almost everyone else does both of those things constantly. Once you realize this, you can't ever NOT see it.

• *shrugs* their loss (women) is my gain.

• LOL haha yeah that sucks for the women.

• Only Matt bomer is hot among them

• except matt bomer, i probably look better than all of them, average looking dudes in the spotlight

• I wonder how many hearts were broken when girls found out Spock was gay!

• It broke women's hearts. How tragic.

• Rest in Peace to girls broken hearts and their exploded ovaries.

• I fucking knew Quinto was gay. Didn't know he was handsome though...

• Broke chickls hearts but made mine <3 lol...

Wait wot? #nohomo

• I like 3, 7 and 8.

• I don't know how and why girls seem to think they'd even have a chance to become partners with these guys.

Logically, it's extremely irrational and unrealistic but to their minds, it would be a dream waiting to come true.

It's not like you're gonna get with these guys anyways even if they weren't gay 😂

I know a lady friend of mine who got all upset and bitter towards Zayn Malik's girlfriend (when they were dating)... What? Okay? So you and Zayn were gonna have a go? 😂

• The "breaking girls hearts" could easily be avoided in modern society by men admitting they're gay right away.
    If people could all be tolerant and comfortable of homosexuals there would be no sad surprise for the ladies.

• Matt Dalas is gay? I didn't know it.

• Not always.

• "one out of every 10 American men turned gay just by looking at his movie posters."

That definitely shows that homosexuality is a choice.

• That is, in fact, the opposite of a choice. The poster turned them gay... they didn't choose it. Either way it was just a joke!

• @Metlahaed You say "turned" gay, yet all the LGBT pinkos say you are 'born gay'.

Therefore, it's a choice.

• Jesus, idiot, it was a joke

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 33

• Sylar is gay!!! I never knew that! And you forgot Wentworth Miller!

• All of those guys are so handsome!

• 2d

wish they werent gay

• gay guys always good looking

• I find none of these guys attractive

• Matt Dallas is a sodomite? Cary Grant is way too masculine to be one too.

• Eh. The only one that is unfortunate for me is number 8. The rest of the guys aren't attractive to me or they're too skinny (Matt Bomer) or feminine.

• I can't believe Jussie Smollett broke a girl's heart 💔😥

• didn't really break my heart, its just a waste that these people are gay.

• Cary Grant was bisexual, not gay... at least that's what I've been led to believe for a few years.

My gaydar is also pretty strong, so just looking at them set mine off... especially Matt Bomer, Zachary Quinto, Matt Dallas, and Jussie Smollett.

• MATT BOMER AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Cary Grant was gay? This still breaks my heart lol. I have such a crush on him!

• Zachary quinto i didn't know he was gay...

• I think the hot men secretly become gay to give the average straight guys a chance haha jk. But NPH isn't here, and he looks like a heartbreaker.

• Lol at nph being hot, pretty much proves that any average guy with fame will be considered hot

• Not at all I really do want to know

• And no intention of trash talking at all

• JUSSIE SMOLLETT WHY? I'm still crying

• That rock guy looks like Elvis a little.

• My best friends irl are gay guys! I'm glad that more people are able to live as openly gay nowadays and just be themselves.

• Where is Wentworth Miller?

• This made me tear up.

#gaypride #gaysneedtosharethehottness

• More from Girls
    13