Love will always win with God

Love will always win with God.

Of course love wins. But the fact that gay marriage was even a situation in the first place is ridiculous. I for one, do not believe in same-sex marriage. Once being an Athiest and Christian, as a Cathlolic, I believe in marriage. 'A man and a women becoming legally recognized as partners in a relationship'. I oppose gay marriage because it is ridiculous. And if marriage defies them being officially together then that is stupid. Why couldn't they be in a domestic relationship? Was that not good enough? There are bigger issues than approving gay marriage legally. Love won when the man and woman reproduced and repopulated. Love won when ever interracial marriage was legalized. It opened a door for every race of men and women to be able to marry. More marriages of men and women! The pledge of allegiance states, "...once nation, under God." It's God's nation! In the Bible it clearly states that relations between a man and a woman was a sin. But that alone doesn't matter in this situation. We were born sinners. But it states in the Bible, marriage is between a man and a woman! I don't hate gays, lesbians, transgender, bisexuals, and blah blah blah. I want to help them. Show them that there is a way for change. Being gay is a choice, yes. So why choose to sin if you don't need to? There is a reason a man and a man or a woman and a woman cannot reproduce. We were all brought up by the sperm of a man. A man and a woman can only repopulate. I do not hate anyone, I truly love everyone and have come to the conclusion that being gay, etc. isn't wrong nor right. But it can be changed.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• Using such signs as on the pictures isn't a good thingin my opion.
    But i do believe this isn't the way God wanted it to be... I believe he has a better plan for us!!

• What is this crap? You know that before Christianity was invented there were gay marriages right? Romans and Greeks had gay marriage. Marriage is something that was NOT invented by religion, it had nothing to do with religion. Believing that just proves how ignorant and stupid it is to believe everything the Bible said.
    I'm not criticizing your religion and those who believe, I'm just saying that believing everything a 2000 year old book is stupid and proves your ignorance.
    "The Bible says this... the Bible says that..." Shut up, cause the Bible came thousands of years after the first civilizations.
    Stop bringing up religion all the time and let people be free.

• Hey, buddy. The Greeks and Romans developed as a culture after the majority of Biblical times. Not to mention, you are talking a pederasty which was considered, as it is today, disgusting and revolting. In addition, these people were not getting married, it was more of a prostitution or mutual thing. I am not, however, denying that gay marriages did happen. But they were few and far between, not to mention still culturally detested.

Although i must agree with you. This is , like, the tenth "Christians for gays" post i have seen...

• Good for sticking up dude!

• He has his opinion, you have yours, avoid using derogatory and coming across as a bigot

• This is the single most arrogant an retarded thing I have ever seen on tho site... You think people "choose" to be gay?
    Did you "choose" to be straight? Exactly...
    You need to lay offa' the heroin mate, clearly it's fucking your head up.

• But you choose your acts.

• It is a choice to be gay. If not then it is an illness. Why would anyone want to be gay? Not having their own baby. The estrogen and testosterone levels probably affect them. Just imagine a child of two homos asking, how is a baby made? Then one of the parents tell them. Imagine what the kid is thinking. I have a mother or father that made me, I was most likely adopted. In ways it's kind of deceitful.

• ''It is a choice to be gay''... No... they were born gay, Just as you were born straight.
      Im sure gay people have just as hard of a time understanding why you are straight, as you do as to why they are gay.
      Typical arrogant bible basher...

• I just woke up, don't do this to me.

• Then go back to sleep or simply don't acknowledge this.

• You're a fucking idiot, let's also state what else the Bible says, The Bible says don't eat any shellfish or pork, that they are vile creatures. So if you eat shrimp, lobster, crab etc etc or pork you're a giant hypocrite already to your own beliefs.

It's also stated that if a man rapes a virgin, he must marry her and pay her family 50 shekels for the incident.

This is why no one will ever take you seriously, you spout some bullshit about it being in the Bible, and how the Bible is law yet choose to only force your ideals onto people, not the entire Bible. A lot of the laws are outdated and can't really be applied to today.

• You don't know what you're talking about considering that I've been brought up in private school my whole life. You seem like one of those really nice girls that goes to church every Sunday, but here's the thing about Christianity, The New Testament was decided upon by a bunch of Catholic clergymen. There are a lot of books that are supposed to be in the Bible that have been written off because those same Catholic officials didn't like the content. So you have to ask yourself at the end of the day, is that the true word of God?

I assume you're Baptist or Catholic, I was raised in the Orthodox church. That church is corrupt just like the other two, but the difference is that we were taught to love and treat everyone the way we wanted to be treated. If you're a true Christian, which clearly you aren't, you would know that Jesus never persecuted anyone. I deal with my sin on a daily basis so don't try to come at me with your pious attitude telling me to pray.

• At the end of the day I want everyone to have the exact same rights as I do, because we're all equal. Each human the moment they come into existence is equal, different conditions await each newly born baby.

Look at yourself and your own sins before trying to bash other people's desires of getting married. If you consider them getting married a sin, I'm sorry honey but your sin is far greater. They were born that way, they can't help it and it really does not affect you. The only reason it does is because the media pushes this shit on everyone so they're distracted from the real issues and sins that plague the world.

• I don't know if it's right or wrong but I really don't care about it being straight I don't oppose them or anything bc I'm no one to do so and tbh you should not care about it either and enjoy your life bc we only get it once cutie 😊
    Yaaaaay love is in the airrrrrr😜

• Being gay is a sin. Plain and simple and anyone who thinks otherwise... well... your'e a moron.

• You misinterpret the word judge. To judge others as sinners or righteous is the real sin for only God knows mans hearts.

"Actually , considering God said 'thou shalt not judge' or whatever, isn't saying that anyone opposing you is a moron. . . judging?
      So in other words. You just sinned."

Well... I hope you don't consider me a sinner ( even though no man is without sin). Even though you never directly stated it, I believe that you that you think of me as a great sinner. I, like stated, try my best to not judge people and say who is a sinner and who is righteous.
      The only thing that i believe, with my present state of knowledge, that could be considered slightly sinful was not being kinder to those who do not know their sin ( that is, believing homosexuality is alright).

• Also, I think that you are a Christian. I concluded upon this by observing and read the modicum of corrupt knowledge you states in your previous message. But why is this conclusion important?

Well you see, I am a Christian too. I have read some of the bible ( on Kings II right now) and through these readings and through the reading of other verses from latter on in the Bible I have concluded that homosexuality is clearly defined as a sin more then once. If you do not believe that homosexuality is a sin I urge you to read the Bible and formulate your own opinions away from others ( churches and advice websites do no good when formulating opinions. I believe, like Leo Tolstoy that you need to find Go in your own eyes before seeking the advice of other, possible corrupt, people or organizations. ). I feel that once you have read the Bible you shall arrive at the same conclusion that I did, and that is that homosexuality is a sin.

• "Under god" was added to the pledge in 1954.

The pledge without "under god" was written in 1892.

The country was founded in 1788 by a bunch of Deists.

deceth.com/.../classic-derp-300x228.jpg

You'd be better off not talking.

• This marriage equality thing was never about gay rights but about attacking religion and demonizing those of us who love and follow Jesus Christ so that the government could sell our Constitutional rights that were given to us BY GOD to the highest bidder. The only reason we ever had freedom in this country is because all men were CREATED equal. By secularizing the nation they have made government into God.

• Yes because people have spent so much time on legalizing gay marriage in all 50 states just to spite those who follow "God"... I hate to break it to you but it's not all about hurting others. Some people wanted to be loved and happy which are two things I doubt you have ever experienced in your life. Get over yourself, seriously.

• @OuOJulietOuO Go hang out at Bohemian Grove. Oh wait, you can't, no women allowed, gay dudes only. Have fun being blocked sweety.

What Girls Said 7

• I pretty much disagree with every single word you've just said here aside from the "I do not hate anyone" comment (however, when you said it, it's a bit hypocritical to say after everything you said throughout the rest of your piece).

But hey, that's my opinion, as I'm entitled to have it, just as you have yours.

• I applaud you. 90% of the responses to this post have been aggressive and derogatory.

• First off, let me say that I have a Christian background. I believe that homosexuality is a sin.
    Now, let me tell you a story. I went to church with a woman who recently turned 40. She had never married. I wondered why, but I never asked her about it, because it seemed like a sensitive issue to her. When she held my sister's baby she sobbed. It is was painful to watch.
    After this supreme court decision was made and everyone was up in arms about it, she told my sister that the reason she had never married and had a family of her own was because she was attracted exclusively to women. I was shocked because she didn't look anything like the stereotypical dyke. She was pretty and feminine. She told my sister that she had been engaged twice, but she could never go through with the marriages because she was afraid of the wedding night. She knew it wouldn't be fair to enter into a marriage relationship with a man who she wasn't attracted to. How can you give your heart to someone you aren't even attracted to? How would they feel when they found out that you were disgusted by the very idea of having sex with them? It wouldn't be fair to them.
    She didn't want to leave the church because she loved the church. She loved the teachings. She didn't want to do something that was wrong in the eyes of God. So this beautiful girl lives her life feeling isolated and trapped. Every day is a struggle for her. She can't have the things she wants because she can't help the way that she feels. She thinks of committing suicide all the time.
    Same sex attraction is something that people are born with. They can't help it. "Changing" is easier said than done. And for a lot of these people, choosing to live heterosexual lives isn't even an option. It's like someone forcing a heterosexual person to have gay sex for the rest of their life; it wouldn't feel right. It would make every day a hellish nightmare.
    And another thing--people "choose to sin" all the time. And you have to remember that they might not believe it is a sin. You wouldn't want others forcing their religion on you, would you? So don't force yours on them. You have no idea what gay people go through. Only God knows their hearts. So leave the judgement up to him and live your life the way He would want you to.

• I do not hate you either... but however I dislike your opinion on gay marriage. I have a feeling that God has purposefully created such a situation for us... He is putting us to a test.. as to how we treat each other with love... As for what it says in the bible... I shall bluntly say they're just like yours someone else's beliefs and not Gods..
    Good Day To You.

• GO GAY PEOPLE! Ok, now I can start. Isn't just a relationship good enough for a man and a woman? Was that not good enough? Also, not everyone believes in God, there's a line between the government and religion. Government won obviously because gay marriage is aloud. Love is love.

• So, I assume you also agree with incest and polygamy, right? People get incest wrong. So, if a dad and son wanted to marry each other (both over the age of 18), shouldn't they be able to? Love is love, right? Haha.

• AleDeEurope Nice points dude!

• I recommend that before you post something so controversial you consider doing research about what you are saying. Did you know that women don't NEED males to reproduce. Here are the links:
    www.bbc.com/.../20140530-do-we-need-sex-to-reproduce
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...n-claim-scientists.html
    Consider other people seriously. Why would someone want to change WHO THEY ARE for God who might not even exist. There is no existential evidence to prove that God ever existed. God could be complete fiction. If you believe in God that is great, but that doesn't mean that you should shove it in everyones faces. No one should change who they are for what the freaking bible says. Especially when someones sexual orientation doesn't harm anyone else. Seriously people need to learn to accept and deal. If you don't "agree" with it that's great but that is your OPINION. What you posted above is merrily is a opinion. There is no evidence. Your post was so disturbing considering that you "don't hate anyone". ACCEPT LOVE AND MOVE ON

• Whatever you homo, beastiality, incest, polygamy loving atheist.

• Ummm... I completely support homosexuality so I don't know what exactly you are trying to say. See the thing is incest isn't wrong. I find it disturbing but I would never make a Take on how incest is wrong because it isn't. Wrong means not correct. Now I do not support incestuality because it disturbs me. I was just clarifying that from the comment you said "Whatever you homo, beastiality, incest, polygamy loving atheist." that I did not SUPPORT any of those three things. Being homosexual isn't wrong. You shouldn't have to write

• a whole take on how homosexual people can change. They don't need to. And they shouldn't have to. Just because I support homosexuality doesn't mean i have to agree with beastility, incest, or polygamy- I have no idea where you logic came from. You know what the whole reason I responded was not to have this argument. I just want you to understand that people shouldn't not be with people of the same sex just because of what a freaking dated book says. We as a civilization has changed as time has gone on. The bible is a book. If YOU believe everything that the bible says is the truth, that's great. But don't force it onto other people. You can if you want, I can't stop you but please realize that you don't know what it's like. Hell I don't either. I am not homosexual but I know that it isn't as easy as it sounds for people to stop who they are attracted to. Just understand that. Be considerate of others for once.

• I agree with you 100%. Some people even try to deny that God never said anything about homosexuality in the Bible but it he did. My older sister was gay throughout high school. She knew it was wrong but still continued to do it. She used to dress like a boy and everything and even sagged and walked like one. After her graduation in May this year she put a dress on for the first time and posted something on Twitter saying how homosexuality was wrong and that she didn't believe in it anymore and was done. She also burned all the boy clothes she used to wear. She starts her freshman year in August with this guy she likes but refused to date throughout high school. He goes to church regularly and doesn't believe in homosexuality but he continued to be friends with her throughout high school.

• I knew someone had to do this.
    I agree whole heartedly

• Thank you!<3

• So you are going to base everything off a book that's thousands of years old? I don't think the Bible is the most reliable source. Love isn't wrong. I do not support beastility or incest but those things happen. Homosexuals can now be legally be married in all fifty states. That is amazing. Yet you cannot be a compassionate person and be grateful for them. The Bible isn't everything, life IS. You may have a heart that pumps the blood throughout your body. But figuratively speaking you don't based on your disturbing comments in response to this take. You don't know what love is. According to almost the whole world it is "an intense feeling of deep affection, a person or thing that one loves, feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone." That is love in summary. Love cannot be explained. Love doesn't have boundaries there are LAWS in the government. But gay people can now get married. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. If you have a heart find it somewhere and use it.

• Be happy for who you are. Be happy for those who can now marry the ones they truly love instead of wanting them to "change."
      ****Also the world is overpopulated as it is, there are so many people out there who are starving, homeless, and much worse. We don't need more people in this world. Why should the sole reason of forcing gay people to CHANGE to be straight be for reproduction where it is not necessary? Just accept the fact that it may contradict the bible but in the end that doesn't matter. This is LIFE. Life should be lived with love and happiness.