What race of women do you think make the best wives? Potential Wifey material?

Not a Race Bait Post. Srs question.
(Male Answers Preferred)

Just curious to see what some of you gentlemen think about certain types of women from certain races. Us men, pretty much value a woman with traditional family values etc you know they type of woman you want to introduce to your momma.

For me out of all races I feel as if Latinas are great homemakers, they have deep traditional family values and their parents value marriage etc.

Also Asian women are very loyal to their men and I think that's a great quality in Asian women.

Other races I'm not really sure what to think.

This question is not to bring down certain women of certain races. Just want to see what race of women based on "Wifey Potential" do men prefer to choose and why?

For me a Latina or an Asian woman would be a potential wife. Hey everyone has their tastes, but my question goes beyond their beauty and physical aspects, I'm talking about great future wives and great motherly qualities.

• Latin Women
  • Caucasian Women
  • Black Women
  • Asian Women
  • Middle Eastern Women
Disregard female votes apparently some women can't read properly. Results are based on the blue bar (Male Votes)

Male Input greatly appreciated.
Looks like Asian women it is! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually agree with you. In general, Latinas and Asians are the best wife material, though there are plenty of good wifey girls of all races.

• this is what I was thinking. Great minds think a like. I was like man I need 2 votes lol

• Those would be my pick as well

• I agree also especially their sense of loyalty its seemingly way higher than the locals.

What Girls Said 19

• I did not vote, because this question makes no sense what so ever.

What constitutes a "good" wife? A lot of men, when bringing up this question, tend to think a good wife is the one that does ALL the cleaning, ALL the cooking, ALL the taking care of the household, pretty much single-handedly takes cares of the kids, NEVER says no to sex when the man desires it and rarely voices her opinion.

So essentially what you're looking for is your mother in a sexy body that doesn't talk back. This is why you decided for yourself that wife material are the submissive (Asians) and family oriented (Latinas).

How very subjective and closed minded of you to assume every man wants a doormat for a life partner. Perhaps your penis is that small that you need to be the overlord of your household to feel like a man, but the majority of men are content with having a partnership. Shocking, I know.

Those things that you listed to like very much can be present in any woman and man and it is largely influenced by CULTURE, not race. Upbringing and surroundings influence the way a person thinks, acts, behaves, etc. You can go after your desired race, but there's no guarantee they won't be like dem spoiled western gurls.

But lets get back to the original question of what makes a woman a "good" wife. A good wife according to your personal preferences is only good to YOU. You want a quiet baby popping food making cleaner? Cool beans, go find her and be happy. Many women want and enjoy being what you have described and that's cool.

But please don't barge in here making broad generalizations about what is a "good" wife and what other men supposedly want. You can only speak for yourself same as every other user here.

• To be fair, I think you are the only one assuming every man wants a doormat for a partner. Either way, my friend has an Asian wife and she is more outspoken than he is. I think it hurts him and her that people see them together and make assumptions about who they are and why they are together. Marriage is a complicated institution between two people, race and culture may come in to it, but I think the personalities of the two involved are the most important. I think it's something you see when you look in that person's eyes? How else would you know they are good? Based on what they say? There are a lot of words, but I think when people say the eyes are the window to the sould there is some truth to that.

• @trentbent

I don't believe eyes are the window to the soul. That is entirely subjective and is based solely on romantic notions. Do you have any idea how many people told me I'm a kind sweet person because of my eyes? What a load of shit, haha.

I never said all men want is a doormat. I said the exact opposite, in fact. Asker is making a broad assumption about two races based on popular stereotypes. What can one possibly derive from racial bias? "I'm into Asians and Latinas, because they're family oriented." Says who? To purposely seek out these races with the preconception that they'll be family oriented is retarded as there is no way of knowing if a person is family oriented or not until you've met them and got to know them better.

Personality is key in any relationship and to assume a person of a particular race is going to be what that race's stereotype dictates is quite insulting.

• @trentbent

No worries. I like it when my option is challenged. That's how one learns to think for themselves. Lol that's how I escaped a religious upbringing. :)

• You may be missing your target is you're shooting for race. Race and culture are not the same thing. An Asian girl born and raised in America can be as American as any white girl.

What influences majority of girls is family + culture.

You can count on her family influencing her, but that really depends on her personality and her attachment to them. Culture (feminism) can end up playing a much bigger role. If you want to know where the majority of good wife material is, take a map and find countries least touched by feminism.

• I didn't vote because I find it risky business investing in stereotypes of a culture when each individual thinks differently, but I do believe that @dupe666 had the best answer regarding what you should actually be looking for. However, as far as feminism goes, I would not rely on the areas least touched by it. Those would probably be Middle-Eastern countries because of the sexist laws that severly restrict the rights of women. I find such countries to be an outlier.

• As when comparing a series of numbers, there is a number that is far greater or smaller than the other ones involved, which cause the mean and median of the group to be skewed. Middle-Easterners are that outlier because it is not the character of the women that prevent feminism, but the severity of the government's laws. Therefore, looking at those countries would not give you insight into its women, except for the fact that they live in fear.

• Wait a minute, you think that Asian and Latinas are traditional because of their character? O. O
      Dude they are traditional (in large numbers) because they have a culture that influences the into being that way.

The only girl of character would be a girl who is being traditional out of her own, full understanding of what it means to be that way and what blessing it brings to other people.

A woman who is influenced by culture into it, is as every bit of a sheep as a feminist is. And she will spin on a dime as soon as you remove her from her cultural influence. That's not character.

Also, women in the Middle East aren't forced. Wtf? What kind of idea of the Middle East is that? They are every bit as influenced and believing into their culture's moral principles as the women from East Asia are. =/

You want a girl of character, find one that can explain to you what she is the way she is. Who can back up her life choices with reason and honest expression of emotion.

• *points to myself* asians!! Haha 😏✌

• It ake it this is more about culture than it is about race itself.

I think it depends on what someone considers a "good" wife. Not all men want traditional roles in a marriage, a lot of guys these days appreciate a more modern type of marriage.

• A male downvote for saying not all men want the same kind of wife? Lame.

• You got two downvotes from guys, who are convinced all men are the same. Huh.

• @MaskedSanity:
      Ah well, they know their gender better than I do, so I guess that must mean all men are the same...

• I hope this is not a serious question... If it is I feel offended knowing people out there base their marriage partner on their race. I bet the Asians and Latinas of the world would feel creeped out by being subjected like that... This is creepy. Who thinks about this stuff anyways?

• I think they're talking more about the cultures/mindsets associated with the race rather than the physical differences of the race itself. Asian women tend to be more submissive, which men tend to like.

• I don't know since its difficult to tell,

1. Studies have shown that Asian women are the most sought out women in the states currently so going by popularity contests, Asian women.

2. Studies have shown that when black women get married to everything but black men, they never get divorced so going by divorce rate, black women hands down.

So I guess its a toss up between those two.

• Asians, thats a stereotype. I have heard plenty of really bad storys about western guys marrying korean chicks and divorce afterwards cause theyve been treaten like dogs, and women wanted to have 100% control over financial stuff. Marriage between Asians only lasts because divorce is a really big shame over here. I do find that many Asian men cheat on theur wives also and the wife even allows it because sex is only there for the reproduction. Thats at least how they role here in korea. Its also a lot about status and what familys are you from.
    For me i think you cannot tell by any race. There are Asian bitches, white bitches any race.

• I'm Asian, so Bias perhaps. but I also understand a long history of a successful system.
    I would say currently Asian will make the best wives, simply because they will give the most and also be the most picky before picking a husband.
    Asian girls do not generally marry boys, we search older and stronger men, 'mature' who will be very honorable in regards to family and raising kids... so we will always pick the one with inner strength and wisdom over one who looks like Thor ^^
    and when we commit then its really very deeply important to our own self value, were very obedient, loyal, sweet and romantic, hard working.. a husband should not want for anything, and even if a husband has desires that we could not fill, then we will understand and not fault him or make notice of it ~ I think Asian women are the most tolerant and serious about their commitment to a husband ~ we do not seek equality like many other cultures, I feel we derive greater joy from the strengthen of the family unit than most others.

but there are many exception to every rule, if your a man who is quite immature or young, then you will probably find most Asian girls will not respect you at all... it won't matter how rich you are or handsome or well educated, your not one bit attractive to most girls in my culture. yet in other cultures you will be the great prize ^__^ but it may not end so well in the long run :):)

• The question itself is going to invoke racial stereotypes on all sides. There are certain cultural differences between races, but all women can potentially be a desirable mate. Hopefully a man would look at her individual qualities, rather than preconceived notions about the pigment of her skin.

• Doesn't it depend on the actually PERSON and not their race? LOL I think that makes way more sense.

• Yeah, of course that's true. But there are a lot of people, so if you choose one race for some reason, then you can find someone in that race whose personality and beliefs fits yours well for marriage. The problem is if you expect someone to fit a stereotype in your head about that race and you don't see them for the complex human they really are, then it will inevitably lead to divorce because you are not respecting that person's humanity.

• There is a chance of finding a wonderful woman and great spouse in every race, ethnicity, nationality, and or culture. It friend on the individual person. Instead of wondering which race has the best to offer you (or others for that matter)... try to focus on what you may actually have to offer and try to prepare yourself to be the best so called husband in the future.

• Mail order brides man ✌
    Totally a joke BTW, nobody hate me for joking.

• No women is perfect no matter the colour of their skin or how good they can cook your fave meal. You can find a women loyal and loving in any race or culture... don't get your expectations high on stereotypical types that aren't true

• What about those of us who are mixed between races? hahah

• Us Blacks we do anything :) a bit of black exoticness is good ;)

• black women and latin woman its just an opinion i think all of these women I've met at least are caring/compasionate

• lol, Asian women one. I'm not surprised.

• women from siberia

• japanies lol im pakistani, but pakistani wives are really good too,.. good wife material.

What Guys Said 17

• Dude they only make one kind bro. Different physical features, different cultures yes, but every women has the same potential in every aspect of life including relationships. Whether she is married to you or not makes no difference when considering a woman's character.

• Pigs, I am a pig and am sometimes a dog but certainly can say pig. You said race I say pig oink oink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXiifFBHj5g

• I have dated, Latina, Asian, White, and Caucasian including American, English and Russian women. The American homemaker is a relic, largely in part due to diminished cultural and moral values.

Latina women are very loyal and committed. They come from traditional families, where they have brothers, sisters, and relatives and they are taught how to take care of them which translates into how to take care of a man, respect him, and nurture him throughout his endeavors in life.

Caucasian women vary. European women traditionally are taught similar cultural and moral values about how women should act and what their place is in the household. These ideas are often deemed sexist and gender bias in United States; European women are taught to learn to cook for men, take care of them, and highly value their loved ones, but still have respect for themselves and carry on with their careers and life goals. Russian women are very loyal, I have been with several, and they are behind you every step you make. English women are hospitable, loyal, and are also very family oriented. I have not been with an American woman for over five years, the ones I have been with are loose, dishonest, and have little practice in taking care of their man, it is simply something that is lost, even those with large families.

Finally, Asian women are also very loyal and respectful. This all evolves from the cultural values that these countries teach their women, something that is a rarity here in the United States.

• None of your selection, try Ukraine. Then Russian (but they can be a bit domineering or even predatory in Moscow).
    But dont try dating sites. Just go there (Ukraine) when they stop the war.
    They have those old family values and would never dream of going out anywhere without looking hot. They are lovely temperament and take care of everyone. They are amazing and there is a huge imbalance of women over men in their country. In contrast to popular opinion, they dont want to leave Ukraine normally, but the war with Russia has made some leave temporarily. Most want to live in Ukraine as they have a strong network of friends and family. They are peaceful people under normal circumstances. The country may be run down due to corruption but it is relaxing somehow.

• The Robot race still #1. Undefeated champs of the world. The Robot race is the master race. Robo power! Human races distant 2nd. Still prefer a human partner.

• Would my preference toward humans make me racist toward robots?

• Wheres da robots?

• DAT Robo ass? We got plenty at where I work and at school. Come on over bro. I'll introduce you to a few robo ladies.

• Nothing like latin passion

• silly question... and a bit racist IMHO...

• You're 100% correct bro those 2 are the best women and only women that I would marry :) Can you make another option that combines those 2 haha.

• Middle Eastern for sure they are the mot loyal, and then Caucasian black women would be the least loyal statistics show black females cheat the most.

• women who are good "wives" are repelat to me LOL

• Firstly I would say Black women specifically from similar country to mine (Djboutian or other north-east African countries such as Ethiopian, Somali, Eritrea)
    As they are loyal, great homemakers , traditional, marriage is highly regarded so low divorce and very close with family.

Secondly I would say Arab women and Asian women on the same level as I feel they are similar in a way.

• White women. It's what I know and feel most comfortable with. Also I think it's the least "strict" when you look at cultures generally.

• Depends i think Asian as in chinese mainly. I'm Indian and although they are nice women a lot of them are very materialistic and are ruined because of the pressures set by family and conformity.

• Even though I'm not extremely into Asians per say, now that I think about it, I have to say they probably are the best wife material.

• This question is a tiny bit racist, but i'd guess Asian women ( not from Japan as it has been polluted by feminism ).

• Any of them

• middle eastern is caucasian...