How can I find an American woman to marry for Green Card?

Of course I'm gonna make it clear from the beginning and give her something in return.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your desire to reside in the United States. As much as other countries, and even Americans, come down on America, it actually is a great nation full of promise and enterprise. More importantly, it is still the front runner of foreigners to travel here and make something of themselves. However Anon, you should know, and most likely do know that Immigration and Marriage fraud are not only unethical, but extremely illegal. Five years of prison time with a 250,000$ fine, after which you are deported with no chance to ever come back into the boundaries of the United States. I'm not criticizing you, but I am curious if it really is worth it to you to sell your morals for unlawful gain at someone's expense. And I'm not talking about the American Government or people. I'm talking about the girl you want to trade up with. Even if she is willing to do it, you'll be putting her at risk and I can't see why you'd be willing to criminalize someone, regardless of the compensation. I suggest you just come over to the United States and start dating girls here. American girls love going out with foreign guys, they find them exotic and interesting. And find that girl who will actually like you and be willing to marry you.

• How can I come to US to develop relationship with girls when I don't live there? Also, the bad news is I'm 5 foot 6

• DS-160: Nonimmigrant Visa. You could apply, come over for six months, meet some girls and see if any of them would want to marry you. The truth is, most girls won't want to marry you if you are just trying to marry them for a greencard. Even if they do, it would be for a lot of money, and I mean a lot. Why don't you stay in your country? America is an amazing place, but you don't like the country you live in? You don't like the girls in your country? Why work so hard to come here when most people would be super happy to live in a tropical country?

• Yeah bro, I simply don't like girls in my country. And I need a hot blonde for a wife haha

What Girls Said 5

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...52a17920c9.jpg

lol !!! you know, its not easy... now in this days...
    because a lot of people just get married for papers ( green Card)
    so if you do get married with a American woman... just be ready to have kids with them and stuff like that xD hahah

• Well if she is white and not overweight, why not? Blonde and big tits would be bonuses haha

• That shit is so illegal it's insane.

• I never asked whether it's illegal or sane nor whether it's insane or sane

• They are able to find out whether your marriage is legitimate or not, you know.

• That's illegal.. but it does happen

• I never asked whether it's illegal or not

• Even guys also do such thing

• yeah i wouldn't do that

What Guys Said 4

• Eugh, Sickens me when people do that.

• don't u love her at all? after u marry u have to wit 3 years for a green card! I will eventually marry a chinese lady many foreign women have in the past marry a American man just for a green card then after getting it divorce him take everything he owes! Do u know if a American man wants to marry a foreign lady he has to make 22,000$ a year being he is marrying a foreign lady he is bringing he to America he is her sponsor he is financially responsible for her! All the forms visas paperwork needed and to be approved costs about 4000$ and can take about a year or longer till immigration approves all this! She or whomever is the American the sponsor has to make this minimum income and whomever is the foreigner will have to show prove their income have a business a source of constant income for as long till he/she gets the green card so whomever wants a green card won't be a financial burden on my government

• you might want to take it to google, I doubt most of us here know about finding people like that since it's not something most of us would do lol. Good luck

• Isn't there anyway besides that? 😕