My boyfriend never invites me over his house?

I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years and we're in our mid 20's. He never invites me over his house. His sister's boyfriend gets to go there all the time and sleeps over. Although she has a bedroom in the basement. We live 20 minutes apart so not far at all! He only just comes to my house... It hurts me so much to go over there only on holidays... and one time my boyfriend's mom was laughing about how my boyfriend's sister and her boyfriend fell asleep on the couch together and all that, how nice right? Whenever I'm over there its only on holidays except literally maybe 3 times a year on a regular night and his whole family hovers and wants to be in their TV room and eventually I have to leave early, like they don't even give us space but his sister gets it. I have been with my boyfriend THIS LONG and I barely even know his parents. He says they don't ask about me or ask why I'm never there. My boyfriend won't invite me over his house because he says "no, everyone's home,... Show More