What is the best country(s) to find a loyal, unselfish, caring women?

I know that any country in the world you can find a good woman. However from my experiences with traveling, foreign friends and meeting women from other cultures...western women (ESPECIALLY AMERICAN) have a tendency to be the most self centered, confused, miserable in the entire world. Now don't blast me for generalizing, cause they are plenty of decent American girls out there. But do we really have a larger percentage of what I described above. I feel like the odds really play against me living in this country since I'm male, Caucasian and a "clean cut" guy. I see lots of women with scumbags cause they confuse that with bad boys. I say all this because I want a serious relationship with a good woman. I really want a wife and kids someday. I want something real. I have been played over and over again by women who "want what they can't have". You bitches giggle about it, but coming from a guy...is it really that funny? ha (cough).So my question: have any of you guys found happiness with a foreign girlfriend and/or wife? I heard the ukraine, brazil and thailand are good countries for single white western men.

I'm not just talking about pure sex anyway folks. Actually from what I saw if you aren't "entertaining enough" to american girl...you get diddly squat anyway. They are more worried about being "excited" by some comedian...total badass...etc than
actually being "safe". Find a "safe" guy is too boring. Where in cultures it is absolutely necessary (women are happy to have a man who won't beat them). But I not looking to get laid. I'm looking for a women who APPRECIATES men and masculinity
And doesn't look at them as a means to their own boundless ends...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• LMAO its all american women's fault. western women are the scourge of the earth! find you a 3rd world mami who has no concept of being treated respectfully and was basically raised to be a 2nd class citizen..that's the ticket! that way when you criticize her and treat her like crap she won't know any better, plus a foreigner probably has no knowledge of resources so when you start to abuse her she won't be able to call for help.ok, enough sarcasm. but seriously, instead of blaming an entire culture of women, have you tried evaluating yourself and seeing either what it is you can improve about yourself, OR thought maybe you are going after the wrong type of girl in america? if you can't get it right in america do you really think finding a woman who just wants a green card and an american life will really make you happy?

• I've been to thailand and dated a girl out there. No she wasn't a prostitute. We meet at a kickboxing camp. There was A LOT less bullsh*t out there. A lot less confusion. There were plenty of other major problems though.I think all western women need to travel and they will come back home with a new appreciation of how spoiled they are in this culture.Remember what I said. Not ALL american girls are this way. But A LOT are. The odds are against me here in the dating dept.

• majority of American woman are just idiots. Like seriously? a green card? you should get one and maybe you'd word things better.

What Girls Said 2

• hmm that's really interesting. I guess people in our society have evolved into messy people. I lived in asia for 10 years and moved to america and I've been living here for 10 years. the way people interact in relationships are so different. americans ( I do consider myself this) are less conservative and really into sex and stuff like that. whereas, asian countries stick with the tradition and stay moral.

• Im moving to asia

• Stop looking for the perfect girl and leave it to chance encounters... What you're feeling is very real but sometimes when we want something so badly we tend to get in our own way. It WILL happen. most likely when you least expect it :P

• Well since you are a women I bet you have men approach you quite often. I don't have that luxury that many of you women take for granted. It has been ten years and miss right has NOT found me. It's not getting any easier.I'm not saying she isn't out there...she is. But I feel my chances of finding her in the US isn't as good.

What Guys Said 2

• It's sad but true , western culture we are told is advancing and becoming more civilized , ya right. I am not saying there are not a very few "decent" woman here in America but they are very very few. America women wounder why men are so discussed with them that we would look for something different or expect to be happy.
    Looking to meet women aboard you still have to watch out for the materialistic money grabbing ones just like here BUT many other cultures have not been set to self destruct like ours and they still have women that "honestly" want a happy marriage, why settle for anything less. I say if you look and find someone your happy with go for it!

• From my experiance bro. I agree with you. I've dated a lot and I am constantly striving to better myself as a person and as a example to something that I feel has been lost with all the craze of new world America. Many have forgotten the values and the beauty in finding someone and fighting through the bad and good togther. Making memories and growing old together. Majority of Men and women in America are both likely to be selfish, materialistic, physical, and lustful fools that believe that having fun is the same as having sex and having open relationships, because they feel too scared to make the commitment to be with someone nice. I had many girls tell me I'm perfect and that scares them because they feel that they found me too early and start to distance.. others tell me they are confused about themselves and realized that they perfer to party and have meaningless sex over being with someone whos going somewhere and trying thier best to do right... to be right for them. My last girlfriend cheated on me for 9 months.. told me I don't know why I did it. I was confused.. I broke up with her and she's still trying to get with me again. begging to be with me, but yet she's still screwing the guy she cheated on me with and when I asked her will she change... she litterly stated that she has, but that if I would be okay to be in a open relationship with her. she states that I'm the greatest thing ever, but that she has trouble keeping it in her pants... she sees a hot guy and doesn't know how to say no... and she's not the only one doing this. a lot of my friends are good guys and even follow codes that separate us from what good girls refer to as dogs, but omg... ITS HARDDDDDD TO FIND A DECENT GIRL IN THIS COUNTRY. the usa has really screwed up how girls see things... guys are there too,.. in my opinion, both man and woman in America are becoming to self indulgded to ever hold something real. they are more concerned with what's new and what they desire over what is right and good for thier future. Almost every other country has better and more mentally capable girls, but you'd have to go there. ALSO, to the comment with the girls... he's not trying to find a girl who can't speak English or defend themselves... what are you? idiots?.. he's only looking for a girl whos just like him and wants the same things. A girl who is faithful and has love in her heart and a mind as vast as the oceans. A girl who is self reliant, but able to believe in being with just one person and loving them and only them for who they are. Get it straight. right now I'm dating the most amazing girl I've met. I met her when I left America to soul search after a 7 year relationship ended.. and I met a girl in japan and fell in love. she's a engineer in robotics and the most smartest and loving girl I've met. I can take her around my friends and guys in the team I play in and she's able to be a dork and when other guys hit on her, omg she puts them down bad. I'm lucky I left the country and met her.