Why would my ex text me happy birthday after no contact for ages?

My Ex girlfriend text me a happy birthday text last week after 8 months with no contact.we decided to call it a day in sept last year as she was hot and cold with me and I just could not take it any more as it was just messing with my head allthe time!i said I think its best we call it a day andshe... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• This indication... it's different in that you guy's haven't communicated in the past 8 months. I'm sure the people ahead of me kept an open communication with their.

I can see your confusion.

I think, it's her way of opening a conversation. Why else would you contact someone that you haven't spoken to in over 8 months!?

I say, if you're looking for answers for why she did you the way she did and finally get some closure, go for it.

If could care less... then don't. But, you wouldn't have kept her text just to delete and post about it on this site.