Guys what do you think of girls with pixie cuts?

I've been thinking about getting a pixie cut (sort of like what Emma Watson and Miley Cyrus have) for a while now seeing its getting hotter now. How ever I was wondering what guys thought of them, because I've heard some guy friends say that they're for lesbians or that they are a huge turn-off while others say they're really sexy. So what do you think of them?

Here's a few pics of what I'm thinking about:

Most Helpful Girl

• I love pixie cuts, but you have to have the right kind of features to pull off a pixie cut. (I can't.) Delicate, angular features work best, and a pixie cut will look better if your jawline and chin are a bit pointed rather than round or square. The main problem with girls getting pixie cuts is that they don't take into consideration the way their faces are built, and so they choose unflattering haircuts.

Here are some pictures that show different types of pixie cuts for different face shapes. link

Here are some other short haircuts that might look nice if you want it short, but can't exactly pull off a pixie cut. link There are a lot of styles for short hair, so you can find ones for almost any feature type. One of my friends has strong features and an upturned 'piggy nose' and looks awesome and lively in a short tousled bob.