Orgasmic Sounds

We all have a sound that we love. That noise that might be insignificant to somebody else, but to you is like having an orgasm for your ears.

I love white noise, the static on the radio, the light buzzing of headphones plugged in with nothing to play. The sound of dominoes falling, of rain and thunder. I love these sounds, and while they drive my friends crazy or have them hiding under the bed, I will embrace the noise and love it.

We all have those weird noises we love. So, I decided I would aid a few of you in finding a noise you didn't know you loved.

Dominoes

Rain

Thunder

White Noise

Aluminium (wear headphones. Both ears)

Ear Cupping

You'll need to hear this one to understand it. Warning though, it can hurt some peoples ears.

Because I'm too lazy to post fifty videos. Trigger finder:

And boom. Well, I hoped I helped somebody with this. I apologise if one of these killed your ears (because I know some of these sounds would definitely do more to kill some peoples ears than soothe them) I hoped you found your new love.

Live an awesome, orgasmic sounding life everyone.

BaileyisDarcy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• This is iconic and orgasmic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bsf2x-aeE

• I enjoy the sound of a rumbling crackling fireplace, medium to heavy rain and thunder storms, birds singing.

• When the knife slices into opponent's skin. The sound of battle.

• Ok Jaime Lannister

• Who the hell is Jaime Lannister never heard of him?

• I get wet when I hear thermonuclear weapons go off

• The greatest sound is the sound of English snow.

• Snow has a sound?
      I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday ^-^

• It's a weird sound, used to hear it a lot when I lived in a Cul de Sac. No one's outside and no one's driving, so it's almost dead silent save for the wind and your breath. It's strangely pleasant :O

• Cool, I don't get snow so I wouldn't know.

• The sound of burning wood

• Not wanting to advertise but for eargasms I go to www.mynoise.net

Also look into this thing where people record various sounds with a stereoscopic microphone. I forgot the term but it sounds like the sound is happening around you when you wear headphones. Very cool.

• Spanish radio

• @BaileyisDarcy The sound of dominoes falling just took me back to childhood:)

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE the nothing sound that occurs when someone is doing my make up. And the human interaction is happening but no one is talking, just the soft sounds of the task. Moments like this have happened in quite group activities. I was one on one with a partner and we had to do this mirroring activity, and it was so calming, and I loved how quiet everything was.

I love the sounds from the first An American Tail movie. The sounds on the boat are especially wonderful. I really suggest watching. Everything is perfect.

• I use my washing machine to fall asleep

• I love how rain sounds, how a washing machine sounds (weird, I know), when it's a starry night out and all the critters are making noise, and fans. For some reason, hearing a fan makes me fall asleep fast.

• Rain and thunder, owls hooting, birds chirping, the sound suction makes when you pull an upside down cup off a table (esp if its wet), the sound of the ocean, crickets chirping, the shower running... can't think of anymore right now lol

• Lighting and thunder and rain
    Also ocean