5 Things That I Really Hate

There are a lot of things I hate in this world. Here's five of them.

1. "Nerds"

5 Things That I Really Hate

Ok I know this may seem rude or mean but I cannot stand those girls who call themselves nerds, yet when you ask them what their favorite Pokémon is or if they prefer DC or Marvel or what their favorite Zelda game is they look at you like you're some alien. This, of course, does not apply for all girls.

2. Okay, Okay

One thing that really annoys me is those people who cannot text anything other than "hi" and especially "ok". I find this especially in guys. For example-

Me: What did you think of the movie?

Them: Ok

Me: I think I'm going to need braces, my teeth feel weird o.0

Them: Ok

Me: 😑

Me: OMG MY CAR IS ON FIRE CALL THE POLICE OR I WILL DIE!!!

Them: Ok

3. Watcha Readin'?

Ok whyeeeee do people think it's ok to talk to me while I'm reading! It's like talking to two people at once what the heck! If you see me with my reading glasses and book then that's pretty much the same concept as a "Do Not Disturb" sign.

4. The Ending to Fullmetal Alchemist (the original series)

I'm not even going to talk about this one.

5. Headphones

Same thing as when people talk to me while I'm reading. Whyeeee? Again- headphones should be an unwritten "Do Not Disturb" sign. Earphones are acceptable IF you can't see them in. Otherwise just leave me be!

Anyways that's all! What do you hate?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• Well that's a little extreme. Only number 5 is something I can approve.

Number 1 is somewhat true, these plebs are just wanna be's.

• isn't this take a biiiiiit self centered?

• Yeah, totally

• 1. I'm a nerd but i'm not like a loser play video games 24/7 and act like a nerd.

2. hate getting ok in texts. It seems like i said something stupid or they don't care.

Me: "I went to the movies today and saw avengers 2 and it was so amazing THOR was boss. I'm excited for ant-man"

them: "ok"

Me: in my head "did i say something wrong?"

3. Doesn't matter what 'm doing I hate that question. It makes them seem noise. Plus I like to do things without having people bud in their opinions or thoughts.

4. I don't really like anime graphics. With the exception of like 4 shows. Plus most animie protagonists are lame and annoying.

5. i hate wearing earbuds because those things never stay in my ear.

• 5 things i hate.
    1- My fellow Christian community
    2 - Chris Evans
    3- Liberals
    4- The Spain soccer team
    5- The entirety of Brazil

What Girls Said 1

• when I say to anyone online I do that because i get shy and I have socail angzity but i don't like drama and I don't like party's and big crowedes and don't like many people and I don't when I get called pal a lot and costint compliments that usually gets annoying to me and I hate when I'm costintly being asked were I am and what I'm dong