10 Pictures That Show Technology Is Ruining Us!

Technology, especially mobile phones make us blind... Here are 10 Pictures That Show Technology Is Ruining Us

I fear the day when the technology overlaps with our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

Was he right?

At least talk with your parents and put down phone while you're eating!

Pretty much if you don't tweet it, it didn't happen

Actually, every single night

Kids nowadays don't even know how to play outside...

Give a baby phone let's make her/him addicted as soon as possible

Let me just take a selfie for stupid social media... So I can get likes from anonymous people ...

Better to tweet for no damn reason... Watch a game, idio* and cheer for a team!

Yeah so addicted ...

Oh thanks god that in "80's" we didn't have technology, but we have freedom, good friends and we know how to enjoy in lives.

Turn off your mobile in cinema!

Interesting post read more -> SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION by Lawrence Wilson, MD

Social media is basically separating us more then what it should have been doing. Bringing us together. Sometimes you need to turn off a cell phone and just talk with your friend or someone interact, we are humans not robots.

What do you think?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 2

• These are funny. I was attacked once by saying people have a unhealthy addiction to technology. They said I was a technology hater.

• I think I'm actually really am addicted to technology, lol because I be on my laptop and phone everyday and never really do anything. I don't really go outside either until my mom get off of work and we go somewhere. I know my neighbors but, they don't really talk to me or invite me over and one goes to my school :/ #boringlife

• I think you should change your lifestyle. You will regret that, when I was 13 years old I was almost everyday outside till 9pm we were skating, talking, trying new things and it was really cool.

But you'll have 0 experience of life and 0 stories.

• Thanks for telling me that

What Guys Said 4

• I think I will reduce the rely on technology and get more outdoor activities.

• There is always technology. Every age is one of technology. One time ago the wheel was a new invention, so was the lightbulb. Soon phones will be old too and not considered technology I guess?

by the way your take was so marvellous and congenial for me :) I minutely enjoyed this.

• There is technology but you need to know when and where to stop it. To control, most people this days are addicted to cell phones!

• I am offended.

• I think its cool. 10/10 picture are funny

• yeah and true too miss old days ;) when people know how to enjoy in their lives ;)

• same here, the 2K teens suck

• agree!