Bands Save Lives

So I keep on seeing stupid things on the internet about good people, people who save lives with their music

Bands Save Lives

It's really stupid actually. He has a cothing line called Drop Dead so kids can actually express themselves.

People may say...

"Oh this is the devil's music, they are brainwashing our kids".

Understand that these songs help get people through the day. What if the devil likes jazz music huh?

I'm just saying that people should stop judging people on what type of music they make or what tattoos they have on their bodies.

They are heroes just like batman, superman, spiderman, wonderwoman, etc.

Some people's heroes don't wear capes. They are the reason I am alive today.

So fuck the haters. Yeah I know I'm a hater for hating the haters.

KEEP CALM AND ROCK ON!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• "I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    I don't know why I instigate
    And say what I don't mean
    I don't know how I got this way
    I know it's not alright
    So I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit tonight"

-Linkin Park

• Why does Ronnie get to be in the middle? Conceited bastard... haha All Time Low, OM&M PTV are way better. Even SWS even though Kellin is annoying to me haha But nice take.

• I don't buy into the seen but I do love a lot of Punk and Metalcore music.

• Oli Sykes is a wanker anyway so who cares, same with the rest of the losers in that Scene kid line up.

• All Time Low, Pierce the Veil and Of Mice and Men are pretty good bands.

• Never underestimate the power of music! It is one of the most important things in my life. Thanks for making this take!
    Keep rocking!

• Music is just something people can relate to... songs often share a association with things occurring in people's lives... or they just like the sick guitar riffs that carry the song through... music has many different flavors and that suits the various tastes of the world.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe it is only me, but I find it very idiotic to call a bunch of scene kids, or whatever they're called nowadays, heroes. I mean, these kids were only idolized because of their pathetic looks, not because of the 'very inspirational lyrics' [sic] they wrote.

• Bands have seriously helped me through a LOT. I remember a month went by where i only listened Fall Out Boy because everything else just make me feel horrible (music and life-wise) xD actually same goes for P! ATD and MCR so im kind of an emo trinity geek

• Very good take :)