The Beauty Of A Baby

The Beauty Of A Baby

Now as many of you, I am against having children. I don't want any ever. If I do ever have any, it'll most likely be unplanned- and only then would I keep it if I had enough money to support the kid.

I was helping my mom with my 4-month old baby sister, I had her laying down on the bed in hopes she'll go to sleep because I knew she was tired. (Her name is Dahlia), and I was holding her bottle, letting the sound of a rainstorm on youtube calm her because it helps her sleep.

I was watching her fall asleep and she just looked so pure and gorgeous. Her cheek was smushed, drool and formula milk was running down her mouth, and it was pretty gross but her eyes is what got to me. Her eyes would slowly close, her irises still visible through half-closed lids, and then she'd slowly open them because she was fighting sleep.

I don't know but I think I fell in love with babies when I saw that. She didn't want to sleep so I put her on my chest and she fell asleep laying on top of me. I felt so special to be holding my sister like that while she slept on me because usually she'll only sleep for my mom. I love the baby, and I still don't want children but I can see why moms are always wanting...

#seemywork

47

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're against having children. I'm totally for it. When I get married, my future wife and I are going to love having kids because children are a blessing from God. I just instantly fell in love with my younger sister when she was born! I loved holding her, reading her stories, singing her songs, feeding her, and joking around with her. Now that she's 14 and I'm 20 doesn't mean that we quit doing that stuff. We did and now, we do more adult things.

Babies are the cutest things and I love holding them. They're so cute when they're sleeping and they make my heart melt when I hear them cry. It's so beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah lol. Yes babies are beautiful and adorable, but I still don't want one. Haha I think I've mentioned this on GaG before but I grew up with EIGHT siblings. And some of them are still little kids. I've helped take care of my younger brothers and sisters for my mom and I think that's the best birth control.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 6

• Ohh they definitely make you fall in love with them when they are little and cute and you hold them in your arms. Happen to me when my two nieces where born. Proud uncle right here lol. Now they are growing tooo fast!!

• The only reason I would not want kids is to not bring one into this shit hole world. I have one girl that was intended and she's amazing. I'm glad I have her but I'm scared at the same time. I doubt ill have any more.

• My personal experience says - ' One must spend time with kids, their smile is like reading a blank page! Their giggle is like listening to the best melody.. They can't give fake smile, they only know genuine smile' ...

• So, you are against children...
    Riiiiiiiiiiight XD, let that mommy side grow up more and you will see XDD

• lol I just dont wanna be a mom. doesn't mean i can't like babies

• But they will crawl your leg...
      ... and grab your finger
      ... and see yourself like anyone will ever see...

and...
      ... push your hair...
      ... and mess everything up... T_T

Good decision ! Never think about them !

• lol i dont want them

• Babies are cute! :)

• Their cute now but then it comes time to change the diaper.

What Girls Said 3