To All You Guys Behind Pink Profiles

To All You Guys Behind Pink Profiles

Hey you.

So you're a straight male hiding behind a pink profile huh.

Why? Do you not like blue? I like blue. Well, whatever your reason, I hope you know that you suck at being a girl. And this secondhand embarrassment is killing me.

But if you're adamant that you're gonna stay "female" on this site, this is for you:)

Take a good look at who you're following.

Following 579 females, 2 males? Who da lucky guys?

I'm not saying all girls with a substantially higher female following count are fakes, just many.

Your questions confuse me.

They're ALL OVER THE PLACE. One second you're asking them generic questions about fave colour, then all of a sudden "Girls, are you virgin? Do you like sex? Please give much details thanks."

Seriously? Not to mention the oftentimes broken English and odd grammar...

PMing makes it worse.

I remember one month after discovering this site a girl messaged me about a tips for swim competition. Somewhere in my bio I think I mentioned coaching swimming so I thought "sure!"

Lo and behold, this chick asks how she should shave her puss so that she wouldn't "have an accident" the next week while wearing a BIKINI. At a swimming COMPETITION.

I didn't log onto GAG for a few months, and a while after I started frequenting this site again guess who messages the same question again?

You're not very smooth are you?

Question was "Hi I am new here how are you?"

There were actually some really welcoming responses to this question, so why choose my half-assed one? (not complaining)

Oh the poor guys who are falling for you

:(

And can someone pls explain how OP plans to compare dick to figure size?

But you do you

If a pink profile is your thing go for it - y'all are what make GaG special

stay golden

sherbearee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• The best is when guys fall for them xD

• Even being male - I just can not comprehend the mindset of these guys. Like... y dafuq are they dat weird?

• This is a sad rant. I think it's funny when guys impersonate a girl on her flow, but you can't take a joke.

• Unfortunately this is an issue, that cannot be controlled.

There are just some clues, that could give away their actual position.

• This can also apply to those lovely pink and blue anons that just troll around.

• I don't understand them, some of them just make a pink account and just talk like they would normally as a guy account, they always post anon it's freaking weird

• Women can also hide behind blue profiles. It's ridiculous that we're color coded or separated as male and female here anyways.

• Well it is, "girls ask guys."

• So you're going to ask those once daily, and keep track of that on a special list?

• @ColinHarvey
      Not really. I don't care who is male and female really. Some pink profiles are male and some blue profiles are female so it's moot.

• I'm sure you're an ugly guy hiding 😂 LOL
    Anyways
    Nice and realistic take

• Lol it may be time to leave gag soon if this keeps... On happening :-P

• you are that guy

• You're a guy huh?

• and here I was thinking the blue anon's were the real problem on the site.

• Yeah, shit like this makes me glad to be a man.

• At least they make themselves easy to spot. Or perhaps that's not such a good thing?

• True

• The crap in women's brains never ceases to amaze me. Fuck off honey

• When I was younger I just did that but no to talk to girls...

• Hey what about us girls behind blue profiles?😉

• Yeah I've notice a couple of those too. There are almost as many of them as there are females behind blue profiles. I have seen a bunch of the blue female questions get deleted by GAG in just the last week (they are so painfully obvious), but plenty of them get by without notice from admin. So pathetic.

• thank's for the take.:)
    ah what about girls behind blue

What Girls Said 4

• There was one 'girl' on here, always interested in girl's fantasies, panty color, favorite position, and so on. Messaging me for 'more help' boy bye.

• I think I know who is the person who asked about penis size and figure.
    I called her (him?) out then and there but couldn't succeed... Alas..
    Welcome to the internet 😎

• Why hating on a male liking pink doe? xP

• Good one!