Girls, have you ever peed outside or someplace strange?

Sometimes out drinking, I have to pee and there's no bathroom open. So I'll sneak out of view and pee in an alleyway or parking lot.
My funniest story was at a gas station. On a road trip with a couple girl friends and we hit traffic. When we finally made it to a gas station, we had to pee super bad. There was only one bathroom so we went in together. Anyway the toilet in there was horrible gross & clogged!
The sink was a lot cleaner and so... we ended up taking turns peeing in the sink!!

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I've already posted about this, but I have this game with my girlfriends when we have to pee after drinking or whatever and we're not by a bathroom, we go by a tree or whatever and all compete on who can stream the furthest when we pee standing up. You're talking to the champ here!!!

• Hooray for the champ :) I love to pee standing up too! When I was younger I had the competition like you and your friends with my brothers and sometimes I beat them haha. I still do it when I'm drunk. Once I peed in male urinal lol I usually do it outside and love to have a target to pee on like wall, plants, flowers or some bugs lol Do you have a target to pee on?

• @naughty_rosie I think I have just found my new best friend here. PM me.

What Girls Said 18

• I often pee outside especially when I'm drunk. Me and friends have many secret toilets in our town haha. Like alley, dumpster, fountain or flowerbed in the park... Thanks to our pee, the flowers grow better lol And I pee in many places indoor like sink, buckets, bottles, trash cans, or cat's litter boxes. I pee on indoor plants too. Everything can be served as my toilet lol

• When I was camping I peed out in a bush. It wasn't very fun, but I had to go so bad lol.

• All the time especially during my club days. I use to be the queen of drip dry

• A female friend and I peed outside our school during a festival. The girl's bathroom was full, and we even thought of sneaking into the guys room, but it was full too. So, we just looked at each other then looked for a bush 😂 Funniest part is another friend tried after us, and got caught by a professor. Never seen a guy with his pants hanging run so fast.

• I did when I went camping and we were on a long walk. I did behind a tree and it made me feel weird but I had to go so bad so it felt good for my bladder. I was seriously about to pee my pants. We had no toilet paper or anything but luckily I wasn't on my period.

• I've peed outside thrice, a bottle and a pickle jar. Don't worry I had my own toilet paper and hand sanitizer and wipes/or stuff to wash my hands in general after.

• I peed in a trashcan at a laundry mat.

• I did. Off the side of the road in the grass.

• I seen one of my aunts dieying to pee but when we dropped her off she was locked out and couldn't find her house keys so she kept crying and she finally peed infront of the yard with the car headlights beaming and everything

• wall sitting against a tree is just like an outdoor toilet. do it all the time when i'm camping haha

• Yes, outside in the woods when I am camping.

• Yeah haha. Except before I could make it to where I needed to be I ended peeng my pants.. And that was in the woods.. XD so I had peed in skinnies on.. Ended up just taking them off and rushing home.. XD

• Omg I have popped a squat and pissed in parking lots, bushes, and back yards lol

• Garbage can and once in the staircase

• Yes I peed in a forest beside a tree

• Yes, when nature calls, you gotta answer! Plus there weren't always toilets lol

• I peed out in the woods camping, me and a bunch of friends went out to set off fireworks in the middle of a dessert and there was no bathroom so we peed out there , I was drunk once and me and some friends peed on the street lol

• Me and friends were coming back from Vegas and there was no bathroom close we pulled over and me and friend had to pee in the freeway lol... Good times