What is your ultimate, weirdest fantasy?

My fantasy is snuggling up to a chicken and/ or a duck with some baby chickens/ and or baby ducks. I would like to snuggle up to them and have them warm my lap, and I would like to snuggle up to them when it is freezing at night and go to sleep together.

What is your weird fantasy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha you inspired me... I'll dress up as a duck and be at the right spot at the right moment 8)
    Don't worry, just joking :D

What Guys Said 5

• I had a dream where I was in the west, inside a trailer with a DJ putting on " teach me how to dougie".

• Wow I would love to cuddle with you and keep you warm and would try my best to make you the most happy women in world. Even the thought been next you and holding your hand make my heart race. I haven't even meet you but Feel drawn to you. It may be s little strange but I just feel a connection with you.

• Wow, so sweet, you can make it ture

• My weird fantasy is raiding into your weird fantasy and cooking all those chicks and chickens and eat them, including you

What Girls Said 2

• I want to play with the cat who gave birth in my house's basement along with her beautiful kittens but she won't let me come near unless I am feeding her. :(

• Role playing. Babysitter and kid or daddy and his little girl.
    So strange, I know :/