Girls, what skin color do you have and which do you like best on guys?

My skin color is like an olive and tan mixture, but olive in the winter and tan in the summerhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8f/60/68/8f6068572a2d5879f55f46913f074d14.jpg

Say what you like best if you have a preference, it's not racist if you tend to like a skin tone on a guy

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• mines like your and i like the same or darker on guys, but that's just a preference. i dont rule out light people lol. it's just skin after all.

• Mine is really pale and I kinda like the same on guys.

• I have a light skin with freckles and bright blue eyes.
    I like dark eyes on guys with a bit of a tan, but I also like white or negro. I kinda like every tan on a guy.

• I'm black (light-medium), and although I could like a guy of any skin colour, right now I like black (any shade of black) xx

• I'm light but I don't have that many freckles and I don't have a preference for guy or girls

• My skin color is very pale because I'm Irish... funny thing because I'm also Italian, but I didn't get the olive skin tone. I don't have a preference on guys skin colors.
    Peace :)
    Margaret

• That's so cool, I'm also part Irish and Italian, but also African, and my skin is closest to Italian because of my olive to tan skin tone, but that's really cool.

• The problem for me is people normally assume that I am from Central America, Mexico, Cuba, or Puerto Rico. This bothers me because I am very proud of where my ancestors came from and it upsets me when I am told that I am from somewhere I'm not to mess with me, or just saying I am.

• Me too! :) I'm immensely proud of my ancestry as well. But there are hardly any misconceptions with that kind of thing lol! :) just because I look like where my family is from. For darker skin tones it is harder to tell

• Mine's white I guess? it's the fourth top colour. But I'd want it to be fair or pale white freckles (top second or top third)

• I'm a medium brown and I don't have a skin tone preference for guys.

• I have Olive Skin and I don't mind with a guy! :)

• Mine skin color is brown.

• Very dark brown, I don't care about a guy skin color

• I'm about a brown or dark brown.

• I have brown skin. I like fair skinned guys.

• Mine is the same you described yourself to be. Id like a light brown guy

• Olive and I like guys with same skin color as mine.

• My skin tone is brown/black and my favorite skin tone on guys are black or white

• I like guys who are almost paper white, just like me.

• I have very light skin tone and like every skin color on guys.

• i am really tan it is natural, but i like tan on guys