Girls, normally you are more shy to pee outside compared to guys, aren't you?

have you ever been on the verge of don't make it in time to go to the loo?
whatever was the reason,
maybe you were coming back home and didn't want to do it along the rodad... or stuck in the traffic,
or maybe at work not being able to stop what you were doing to avoid to say the other that you really need to pee..
... there is a lot of chance in our hard-pressed life!
do you want to share your experience?
thanks

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I normally don't like to pee outside... but one night I was hiking and I came face to face with a mountain lion. She (or he) screamed an unearthly sounding scream. And I did the absolute worst thing you can possibly do in that type of situation, which is turn around and run. I didn't know if the lion was chasing me or not. Thankfully she didn't, otherwise I wouldn't be here! Lol But when I got back to my car, which was 2 miles away, I crouched down to pee. Otherwise I would have peed my pants. Now I love lions because that one didn't eat me when it easily could have.

• ahha reallynice and funny story, at least because it ended up well!! lucky you!
      I guess you've also been really lucky that you didn't pee whilest running!!!
      they are beautiful animals though :)

• True... I am not sure how I kept from peeing my pants just out if fear. Maybe I was too terrified to even pee. Who knows. But I definitely got lucky.

• Ahah yeah!
      It should have been curious the experience of sudden realise that you are bursting to pee just after a big threat !!

What Girls Said 17

• There are a lot of reasons why girls are less okay with peeing outside than guys. For one, when you have a brother and a dad that would pee on the lemon tree then laugh when you ask why you can't. That's just me though.

Squatting is not fun. Okay, I know guys would have to squat if they were taking a dump outside, but shit is a little more predictable as to whether it will go down your leg or not. I've had to pee outside numerous times, and I hate it. I have learnt to hold it until I get to a very dense part of the bush, or until the car ride is over and I can get to a bathroom because hell if I'm peeing on the side of the road.

The amount of pairs of pants I've had to change thanks to peeing on them while squatting is embarrassing. I mean, I may have worked out a system for it, but I know the more city girls would have no idea how to go about squatting without pissing down their leg. Or exposing themselves completely.

• Actually I've never though so much about such kind of problem... that pee could flow down yorlur legs... even if I cannot imagine how it could, since if you are squatted, your but is in a lower position than your legs...
      Unless you have a semi squat position... so your but stands in a higher position... then maybe it can flow down your legs...

Well you can't hold it in for ever... so you you are really bursting, I guess you'd rather to pee outside than peeing your pants... even if peeing outside could end up wetting your pants the same... it is a really mess!

• And also there's more balance issues like, needing your legs spread a certain distance so as not to have pee running down your leg, but not being able to have them spread too far without falling on your arse.

• Ahahah it seems quite a task! Ahah
      Well... but... if you had peed all over your pants while squatting... why wouldn't you have held the pee in? ... Tring to get to a more appropriate place to pee?
      I mean you wetted the pants the same... it would have been the same trying to hold and maybe you haven't wet yourself... I know it's an hard choice to deal with...

• Alright time for an anatomy lesson, guys have this thing called a penis that makes it really easy to them to unzip their pants and pee. Girls on the other hand have a vagina and therefore need to pull our pants down far enough to be able to squat, revealing more of ourselves. Women also need the benefit of wiping which you can't exactly do outside. And squatting to pee is hard, you end up with pee all down your leg. So its just not worth it. It's easier to hold it until you get home.

• I guess it is easier to hold... but you have to be able to!
      If you got too desperate you have to find a solution!
      However not only you have to wipe your pee up, because as you said in the anatomy lesson, we've got a pens... that is long... and the pee, often if you try to do it quickly, doesn't flow out all till the last drops... so if you put it inside, you can absolutely feel the last drops coming out into your panties due to the gravity, because you put it vertically inside the panties, instead of the orizzontale position you are having while peeing!

• I will pee anywhere where I have privacy, including the men's bathroom. I just won't come out if a dude walks in.

• Ahahaha
      Did you pee in a men's bathroom? Really... why?

• Lol. Why would that be desperate? I really needed to go and would have passed myself.

• I meant "desperate" to pee
      You couldn't hold any longer so...

• There's usually no reason for me to pee outside. I'm usually within decent access of a toilet. The only time I have ever peed outside was while tramping through the woods for a motorcycle endurance race.

• Of course... but if you are really bursting to... and there is no decent bathroom. ?

• There are very few instances where that would happen. Most of them involve hiking. I'm not going to cut into an alley in the city and piss - it's easier to find a McDonalds or a hotel.

• yep, quite clever :) after all if you enter in a hotel with... nonchalance, you can go strighfoward to the toilet without having no one to ask you what are you doing :)

• All a guy has to do is unzip his fly and go, women have to pull there pants down to there ankles and squat. So it would be more exposing for women.

• sometimes could be even an advantage... because peeing standing is more visible... if you are squatted, you can hide yourself even better than us... a man, standing, with his legs spread apart, and giving his back to the road is clearly peeing!! everibody would notice that!

• naw, thats quite alright :)

• nerver tried?

• I have taken a pee outdoors more than once, normally in the woods while hiking. But I did once pee on the side of the FDR Drive in NYC while stuck in massive traffic. It was either that or pee all over the car.

• Did u do that even if other drivers could see you?

• After of not moving more than a few hundred yards, and having to pee the entire time, it had to let it flow.

• so in those cases... there is nothing else to do... you have to pee wherever you are!
      does it happen often to you?
      I mean to end up in situation where you have to pee so so bad?

• well first we have to pull our pants completley down and its harder to hide your parts if someone happens to pop up secondly we cannot aim like men can so we end up with pee all down our legs and thirdly its just not very women like

• it seems that the problem of peeing down your legs is quite recurrently...
      well I don't see a big problem if some drops of pee run down your legs... you just have to wipe them up with a tissue after...
      are you worried that after you can smell of pee? because of you cannot was yourself up?

• That's always difficult. And I do feel weird when I can't make it and need to go really bad, and it's like do I really have to pee where people could possibly see?

• Nope. I'm really used to it. Growing up all summer camping and weekends at our cottage you kinda get used to those things.

• Really nice to know that some girls are used to do that...
      I personally find really funny do it outside

• when i was 5 i peed in the parking lot

later i just pee in a plastic bag or bucket in my parents car

now i will risk kidney stones i refuse to pee outisde

its cause its harder to hide when you're a girl

• Yes we are. Guys don't have to deal with periods and just peeing without our periods is still annoying. It is easy for guys to pee. We have to be in a certain position so that it doesn't go down our legs.

• do you mean to pee standing?

• No. I could give two fucks... i have to piss and if outside the most convenient place oh well

• Not really no. Then again I'm a female welder, hunt, camp, hike, and drink whiskey while mudding.

• I don't care where I am. If I have to pee then I go. Providing it is at least a tad unnoticeable.

• Yeah because guys can just undo their flies and pee standing up, girls have to take our underwear off, and trousers if we're wearing them, and be an awful lot more nude. It's also about gender and how femininity means we're supposed to pretend we don't have bodily functions yada yada. But I don't think you can ignore the practical fact that we're likely to have to strip first whereas guys aren't.

I've squatted next to the motorway on long car journeys as a kid, and at home I've peed outside because I live on a farm and there's no-one to see if you're up on the top field so it didn't matter

• I mean... there is nothing wrong in peeing outside, provided that you are alone and no one can see you, no matter to come back home just only to pee!

• Nipe im not scared, just cautious, I've only done it a few times to pee, if i really had to go

• if you gotta go you gotta go eh :)

• Ahaha
      And it is really embarrassing saying that you have wet your shoes and pants while peeing... might as well peeing yourself directly ahaah

• Lol yeah. Heh owo

• Doesn't bother me just pop a squat and go to the bathroom is what it is