Do you like shy guys? or confident guys? vice versa?

Do you girls like shy guys or confident guys? Or maybe do you like shy guys that are semi-confident. You know, the guys that are shy before you know them, but once you talk to them they have this confidence to them.

Vice versa, do you guys like shy girls or confident girls or semi-confident?

Personally, I like it when a girl is confident, but shy at the same time :). When you ask them to hang out they blush or whatever, but when you talk to them normally they are always excited and always voice their opinions.

• Shy
  • Confident
  • Semi-Confident?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly like them both!

What Girls Said 9

• I like guys in the middle. Not to confident they're cocky, but also not so shy they barely speak.

• Same XD except I'd prefer a female not a male :P. jk jk I think its cute af

• I personally think it's better for a guy to be shy because then you know who he truly has feelings for and those kinds of guys are more cautious and faithful to their girlfriends while most confident guys tend to flirt a lot and you never really know when they have interest in you or not and they could have for one second and next thing you know they leave you hanging along with like 5000 other girls. Shy guys are also cuter than confident guys too! But everything has its pros and cons!

• Shy guys are so cute but so are confident guys

• I don't really care.

• Shy guys are great, but don't be too shy to the point that it can be rude. For example, if you see someone you know, don't pretend you don't know them, smile, or just don't turn your head the other way.

• BOTH ACTUALLY BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE SHY YOU CAN KINDA TALK YO THE A LITTLE BETTER THAN A CONFIDENT GUY BUT A CON FIDENT GUY I LIKE BECAUSE THE ARE ALSO EASY TO TALK TO AND WILL ASK YOU OUT NO QUESTIONS ASKED

• Yeah, mix shy and confident together. But if I had to choose one, confident straight away. I can be shy, confident people bring me out of my shell and I feel better.

• Both are fine by me, but I wouldn't date a shy guy if he wasn't confident at all or had no self-esteem

• Shy because I'm super shy so I find really confident guys intimidating. Also if a guy is a little shy with me in particular I feel like that's a sign that maybe he's attracted to me

What Guys Said 1

• Girls like confident but not cocky guys.