This is a convo from my ex, who I am not interested in anymore. Anyone got a good reply to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he screwed you over, left you, and the ending of the relationship was his fault:
    "That would be your business had you not become the man who will never have me"

If you screwed him over, left him, and the ending of the relationship was your fault:
    "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused, but I am interested in moving forward with my life and pursuing things my romantic past doesn't contain. I wish you the best."

If you want to be cordial, yet firm:
    "Couldn't be happier :) " Helpful tip: summarizing your thoughts to 3-5 sentences and letting his imagination compose the rest is the best way to go sometimes.

If you really don't give a fuck:
    "..."

• If you really don't give a fuck, then don't reply at all and let him wait around or a text that will never come. That's also a great option if he screwed you over :)

• By the way, it's pretty egotistical and selfish to dump someone then claim they're not putting up a fight for you when they choose to salvage their dignity by not begging.

• Yeah, I suppose so!

Oh well, on to character assassination round 2 ;)

What Guys Said 2

• ignore him... if he's pissin u off

• say the truth you are not interested

What Girls Said 2