Which country has the prettiest beauty pageant winner? Europe Edition, vote your favourite girl! ?

This is just for fun. I know there are so many European countries but our options are only 5. All the girls are winners of the same year.

I think it's between Irina Zhuravska (Ukraine) and Miriam Leone (Italy) to me. I might be biased on the first one bc we share the same roots but she's gorgeous.
Which one do you like the best? Post your opinion

#1 Miss England Georgia Horsley
Which country has the prettiest beauty pageant winner?   Europe   Edition, vote your favourite girl! ?
#2 Miss Spain Patricia Rodriguez

#3 Miss France Valérie Begue

#4 Miss Italy Miriam Leone

#5 Miss Ukraine Iryna Zhuravska

• #1 Miss England Georgia Horsley
    24% (6)41% (14)34% (20)Vote
  • #2 Miss Spain Patricia Rodriguez
    20% (5)21% (7)20% (12)Vote
  • #3 Miss France Valerie Begue
    0% (0)15% (5)8% (5)Vote
  • #4 Miss Italy Miriam Leone
    32% (8)18% (6)24% (14)Vote
  • #7 Miss Ukraine Iryna Zhuravska
    24% (6)5% (2)14% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I think half the people who said England did it just because they live there lol

0|1
6|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Miriam Leone is definitely the most gorgeous out of these girls. Her green eyes are mesmerizing and she's just so delicate. I've actually seen her once here in Rome and she's even more beautiful in person.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It's tough to choose between Miss Italy and Miss Spain, but I'm going to have to side with Miss Italy. That hair color along with that eye color makes her extremely beautiful.

All the other girls look pretty plain from my viewpoint.

0|0
    0|0
  • England and Italy have the most gorgeous ones. All 7 are beautiful, but England had the best (well, the Ukranian isn't too pretty though)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the Spanish girl for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss Italy.

0|0
    0|0
  • France all the way ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • England for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely France.

0|0
    1|1
  • tie between italy and spain and england

0|1
    0|0
  • Id like to see the Asian, mid eastern and Latin American editions👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Miss Uklraine is gorgeous. She has a long slender neck and beautiful eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a tie between Miss Italy and miss Ukraine

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss England!

0|0
    0|0
  • tough call between spain and italy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss England by far

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• am i the only person who finds models so overrated? like no offence, but many of my homegirls here on gag look better than them... lol.

1|2
    1|0
    • I agree, many models out there aren't as attractive as they put them. I mean, they are attractive, but I see much better walking downtown for just 30 minutes.

• Down voted by accident

• yeah i dunno i feel models in general are so overrated. like u, iv seen average women that r just like... DAYUM, u know? lol @aledeeurope
      no worries bub :) @jessica__

• All but Italy actually seemed spectacular to me, thought they were plain compared to miss Barbados whom I met in person in art school, and I'm not even into Caribbeans at all!
    But Italy is gorgeous, a ten for me.
    Most of the others feel like 6~7

1|0
    0|0
  • Ukraine and Italy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss Spain is just ugh😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • England and Ukraine are the prettiest in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0