Do you like White girls or do you prefer Asian girls?

Ok. So, me my friend and I were having a debate over White girls or Asian girls?
So, honestly, as a guy, which one would you prefer?
Be honest.

As a white girl, I personally think that were prettier. My boyfriend and lots of boys says this too. But she won't shut up.
Not trying to be racist or anything seriously. But I think were wayyy hotter
They are kinda, like flat and bland. were exotic ;)

• White girls!
  • Asian girls

Most Helpful Guy

• lol Asian girls hands down without even thinking about it 've lived in Asian (Japan and Philippines and visited a lot of other Asian countries. You don't have the first clue about the diverse looks of Asian girls/women. However many Asian girl you know or have seen, the number is an eye droplet in the vast Pacific Ocean of the varying Asian peoples in skin tones, ethnicities and cultures. I've also live here in USA an I've seen hordes of white girls (how could I not?) and while it's still just my opinion and preference, i feel I'm qualified to make pretty thorough comparison at least for myself and there absolutely no contest for me. I like exotic. I like color in the skin. I like every Asian culture I've been exposed to (I'm totally obsessed with everything about them, not just the look).

You have the exotic thing completely ass backwards. But I understand you're position and point of view.

Is this pole going the way you planned? I wish I could post pics in opinions. I'd show you some "flat and bland" Asian girls and some "exotic" white girls. lol.

What Guys Said 56

• Look at the poll results. Nearly every older man I know went abroad to get an Asian wife because these white women slut it up until they lose their looks, make bad wives when they do get married, then divorce their husbands. I'll admit white women have a lot going for them in the looks department but most of you ruin your looks by mutilating yourself (tattoos, piercings, neon hair, etc.) or gaining lots of weight. Asian women maintain their good lucks up into their 50's while most of you white women lose your looks around 25.

• @JaayLeeGirl Those men each had more than one white woman as a wife before they went and got an Asian so that argument is invalid.

• @Magdalena93 You're dutch, right? You don't count. Am talking about American women.

• @creepycreeper well the complaints about American women are the same Dutch men have about Dutch women. When I was single I was rejected by Dutch men for my traditional views; they would rather be with a "strong exciting woman" (I stayed a virgin until married). They got divorced, married a foreign girl (most popular are Russians, Ukrainians and girls from the Phillippines) and then complain how bad their own women are. My neighbour (the guy who's married to that golddigger lady I mentioned earlier) even dared to give me c*** about being married to an Italian man. He said I was betraying the Dutch men who are looking for a "good wife". So I told him that if Dutch men want a good wife, they'd do well not to reject marriage-material over the "strong, exciting bad girl". The situation here is not very different from the US, dating is a disaster everywhere because people (both men and women) just don't know what they want anymore.

• 11|7
  • Asian girls

• @cookiesandcream I shall have fun with her and I'm glad you had a great time. c:

• @Mistnigqa808 She said she's posting a picture and if I insulted her she'd block me. I bet she's getting that picture off of Google. xD

• I personally prefer Asian girls. Their features are just more soft and feminine. White people just control the media so we are raised thinking that white is right. It's why black girls always perm their hair and Asian girls bleach their skin.

• Well, like your name suggests, your a nerd, who probably can't get a white girl so you resort to the easier ones lmao

• Listen to yourself. You're generalizing like the asker. "It's always why black girls perm their hair"? Come on now. I don't like the look of braids on me. I have hair slightly past my shoulders and I like it flowing. I don't put fake hair on my head unless it is a wig to have fun. I can't even braid hair. I tried and I got knots on my hands. My hands just can't handle it. I've had my hair braided 4 times and I hated it. Despite what they said, the headaches NEVER went away until I finally tore them down.

Also, if you're a guy, I'm pretty sure it makes even less sense for you to say you find either method much easier. Is your hair as long as mine? And why compare why women did something over 60 years ago to now?

• Ok well I'm sorry I should've specified. MOST black girls perm their hair and wear weave. I never said ALL. I'm black and all of my family is black and I grew up with black people and I work with black people. It's very rare that I see black girls who don't wear weave, wigs, or clip on ponytails and even more rare to see black girls with natural hair.

• Way to write a balanced question without any kind of slant or anything..
    Anyway what is it with white girls getting all weird about Asian girls? Seriously.. I've never seen white girls feel so threatened by any other race before. Anyway both can be beautiful.

• Oh this is tough 😠

Ok I think there's attractive, average and ugly people of all races. So if I had to choose between an attractive white girl and an attractive Asian girl I think Id go with the Asian girl. The reason is because of their hair and eyes. Also I think Asians generally age better than whites.

• I don't know why Americans even bother to question this. have u and ur friends seem enough Asians to assume that statement? If not, go to asia where there's hundredds and thousands of faces like whats u see in America. America doesn't have enough Asian faces for y'all silly Americans to start judging on whos better than who lel. I've seen sum flippin' attractive Asian cuties but sadly their aren't many here eventho im not attacted to Asian cuties much but after seeing these few Asian cuties even with the small eyes, they are so phreaken cute 😘 they posses the eye that Amellica cuties dont and thats what separate each races from one another. there's not enough for u to see to judge whos better than who. Beauty is in all races 👙😋

• She's Australian.

• @xXiTacoXx Suddenly this question makes a lot more sense

• i think it´s a close call but i think the "exotic" factor wins for Asians. the hottest though are the racial ambiguous ones.

• I think there are so many types of Asian woman!
    Like indian girls are Asian and so are middle eastern girls right?

White women are beautiful too

I am not gonna choose, i want both lol!!

• I prefer neither one over the other.

• www.reactiongifs.com/.../ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Are you fucking serious? What does Chemistry have to do with appearance or even human race? I would date anyone regardless their race or believes.

• I'm a white male; I prefer other ethnic women over white women. Asian women are more fetishy for me, but if I had to choose between a white woman and an Asian woman, I'd choose the Asian every day of the week.

White women are petty and bland.

• @JayLeeGirlll I see.. so you made two accounts for what reason, exactly? What is it with Aussie bints and hating on Asian women? I swear all of you roo jockeys have some gripe with them.

Nevermind the white girl bit, I'd never even think about touching an Australian woman. God awful accent and horrid attitudes.

• All the white guys I see dating Asian girls are socially awkward and nerdy.

• I like women of all races.

• I'm mostly attracted to white girls, but i also find myself attracted to Asians, if they are the type of Asian with lighter skin.

• Lmao, ur saying between a white girl and n Asian girl...

The white girl is the exotic one...

Lol, u kinda walked into that

• I tend to get along best with women that live in Asia. I really like Vietnamese women a lot. All though I am not Asian it seems like the mutual attraction is there. With American girls in general if I am attracted to them they are not attracted to me, or visa versa.

• The Asian girls dominated this round it seems.

• It's just the same people who create multiple accounts just to vote for Asians

• 99.8% of times I like white girls. But roommates girlfriend... damn she's sexy. And she's Asian.

• Asians look way too young and childish and lack curves. Feels like being a pedophile. Would much rather prefer to date an actual woman.

• I prefer white girls.

• I like them bot, but, I'm black, so you don't give a shit about my opinion.

• Don't be self-deprecating. Not only is it unattractive, it will destroy you from the inside. Dark skin is suitable for all environments except extremely low sunlight, which can be helped with vitamin D supplements. I am most attracted to black women, and I know plenty of white women who prefer black men.

• why badger your friend about this? It all comes down to ones personal taste. I happen find white girls and Asians girls amongst the most attractive

• Lol yes!!! the trolls are coming back

• No comments.. If I favor Asians my white chicks gonna punch me , if I favor whites, Asian beauties are gonna kick me..

• I wouldn't call white girls exotic. I think to me it doesn't matter. I've seen some ugly and some smoking Asian and white girls so it can go either way. Honestly, the races that are most beautiful are Brazilian and Greek/Italian

• Those are nationalities not races but you're right... Italian, Greek and Brazilian are the most beautiful people in the world.

• I like Caucasian girls who are not like you.

• Hah, were you abused by Asians as a child?
    Anywho yeah I prefer white chicks over Asians any day but that's mainly because I'm a bit racist towards Asians.

• I've seen tasty specimens of both ethnicities! ;-)

• I like both White and Asian girls :)

• Yeah.. most people know my preference already, but you're being...

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 29

• As a mostly white person, I find most white people bland. Some can be attractive but they all kind of look the same. People of races other than white (so like the other 70% of the planet) have much more diverse features and are thus more interesting and attractive, in my opinion.

• name me another race that has more than one eye color? lol

• Sorry but all of that is wrong. White people are probably the most diverse race. Different hair and eye color. They're features have a wide range of diversity. Not saying whites are perfect but to say their looks don't vary much compared to other races is idiotic.

• @whachachaking white people make up less than 30% of the world. The other 70% by comparison is far more diverse.

• why are you comparing races? do you think its something normal to do?
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56643077.jpg

• Some guys love White girls
    Some guys love Black girls
    Some guys love Asian girls
    And so on... Everyone have different taste

• This whole question is so messed up and offensive. 👎

• How is it even remotely racist?

• oh is that why her account got frozen?

• @JaayLeeGal hahahaha you seriously made a new account just to reply back? Girl, you're pathetic. I feel sorry for you.
      @Mistnigqa808 this is pure gold man. 😂

• Girl... So many hates on you because you are defensive.
    White girl are pretty, okay. As an Asian i'm jealous of your Fair skin and pointed nose. But i'm also jealous of black women smile, their smile is so bright and pretty, as well Latina women for their sexiness of their body and hair. Ergo, every race has their own special attractiveness, so why compare and need to put down other race when it's all come down to preference?

• Okay. Maybe I was wrong for saying that and offending people. But seriously the people here are acting out exactly how my friend was acting. It's really annoying

• Read my first sentence again, lol. Its because you are defensive, when people tell you their opinions, you deny it so what is the point of the questions if you are not open minded for people opinions?

Just my two cents, have a nice day lads !

• Neither. There are plenty of gorgeous black women of all shades, beautiful Hispanic/Latina women and exotic Indian women. There are also beautiful thick Asian women out there, just look at CL from 2ne1. I think Asian women age gracefully, hyuna from 4minute is a perfect example since she's in her 30's or 40's and this is coming from a black woman!. this is why race questions should be removed , they only glorify certain races. Putting down Asian women to feel better about yourself will not do anything.

• Asian girls.

• You must be Asian, aren't you?

• I added you on Warframe and you're a #noob >_< LOLOLOL

• Nope, just a new account. I played before, then I got bored with it and disabled, but then I wanted to go back so I made a new account. xD

• Your debate with your friends is so lame.

• Everyone is attractive in their own way. Plus, people have their own preferences so some may like this type or girl while others like another type of girl. Personally though, I think white girls and Asian girls are as beautiful and attractive as each other.

• I must ask, Asker, when did white girls become exotic? "They are kinda, like flat and bland" please refer to @Genie23 who is an example of an absolutely stunning Asian woman

• Thanks, it's okay. Don't waste your time on her, lol. She has no life. She's just tryig to get a rise out of everyone. 😂😂@

JayLeeGirlll So, you're back. This is third account you made in an hour? O_O
      Honestly, you can call me ugly if you want. I wouldn't be offended. It doesn't matter to me. I'd rather be a great human being than just a pretty face. Remember, looks fade, personality is what makes people stay with someone. So, even if you find me ugly, doesn't matter to me. That's just your opinion.
      All I want you is to stop harassing Tacos. She proved that she's not Asian, she's a Black girl. And a pretty one, in my opinion. Just leave her alone.

• @Genie23 It's fine I'm enjoying her stupidity. It's making my morning by being some great comedy material, and thank you. I think you're pretty too. ^u^

• u r SO freaking sad.

• I hate your poll options. This isn't a one or the other situation, a "White girls are the best!" and "Asian girls are better" competition. Both are very beautiful, and everyone has their own personal preferences and ideas of attractiveness.

You do not sound like a pleasant person.

• Your making us white girls look really bad... stop embarassing us !

• This post is so wrong is so many ways. Some guys have a preference on white girls, some on Asian girls, some on black girls. You cannot judge someone based on their preference, if they like Asian girls, then so be it, it's their preference, not yours. And I'd assumed that you haven't seen enough Asian girls to make this statement.

• You can't simply compare two so entirely different races, they have completely different facial features, body & face shapes so it makes comparing them basically impossible and it's all up to preference really. I agree that white people are more diverse looking since we tend to vary more in terms of eye, skin and hair colour but that doesn't necessarily make us more attractive, I've seen some gorgeous Asian girls when I was in japan!

• That's because most people only think of east Asians when we have polynesians and Indians and pacific islanders that aren't as common.
      that and even only comparing Mongols, we all look similar cause you aren't used to telling the difference, just like I have trouble telling you apart. :/

• hm true but even then I think indians look so different from both, white and Asians that they should probably make up an entirely own different race and you have to agree that Asians are not as "colourful" as white people - at least I've never seen a lot naturally blue or green eyed, red haired Asians yet. But still I can actually tell if somebody is thai or japanese lol but I agree that most europeans probably can't

• I think you are very ignorant and put your own race on pedestal

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People have preferences, there's variety for a reason. What you find gorgeous, another person will find it rotten and vice versa. Also, although you may be pretty (I can't see any pictures), your attitude sucks ass. Just because you think you're amazing and great and beautiful and whatever else, doesn't mean that anyone who differs from you is ugly, and stupid, and plain etc

• Ok you're hot. Big deal.

• But why you lot always here posting pics here? If you know you are hot, why do you need people to tell you that you are pretty?

• this is too horrible xD just stop with comparing races jeezzz

• It's really just a preference thing but I think white girls and guys are way better looking.

• I'm white. Asian girls are beautiful.
    Asian men are also freaking beautiful.

• I prefer white girls, but i've been with Asian too.

• Maybe you have a loose pussy. Just sayin

• How are white girls "exotic"? If anything you're the opposite tbh. Asians aren't "flat and bland" neither are white girls. Neither are black, latina or Indian girls too. Paper is flat and bland.
    Do you need a self confidence boost? Is that why you're trying to put down another race? You sound so spoiled and immature.
    This question was so painful to read... ew.

• okay so all the Asians have picked Asian and all whites picked whites, thats settled

• this question is gross lol