Girls, what do you think of guys with long hair?

I used to have long hair several years ago and I'm thinking on having it long again. However, I look much more different now than how I looked back then.

This is how I looked at the time around 5 years ago (recently cut my hair on this pic):

My hair pretty much looked like this, kind of like Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd:

Yes, my hair was that fucking hideous but I like it, the big difference is that now I am an old fuck. So what do you think, is it better long keep it short?

Dudes can also say whatever the fuck they want if they like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, I love guys with long hair like that <3 I have a thing for that look, always have. Long hair ftw. So hot.

What Girls Said 16

• i dont like long hair

• It looks nice on some guys, others not so much.

Short hair suits you more

• I always end up liking hair in the middle of the two. Not too long, but with some body. Here is a good example:
    www.mens-hairstyle.com/.../...-wavy-hairstyles.jpg
    or this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...68a24ca4d9.jpg

Both of these hairstyles are shorter than the one you said, but I wouldn't call them short.

• I like longer hair if it suits the face and is taken good care of.
    A friend of mine literally has a mane lol his hair is over shoulder length, sometimes he wears it in a ponytail or bun but usually he leaves it open and it looks so freaking gorgeous! I can't imagine him with short hair actually...
    So if you like yourself with short hair and you rock it, just keep it that way!

• It's easier when people are used you see you like that. I do remember going through that whole process was a pain haha I'll try it, if not, I'll just keep it the same. Thank you!

• there should have been a *but* instead of the so in the last sentence, sorry
      but honestly I think you should just stay true to yourself and if you want to grow your hair longer, just do it ;)
      Also, it doesn't really matter how old you are (and I don't really think 27 is old at all)

• I like it. It's cool. And it makes you stand out from other dudes.

• Short hair is much sexier on guys. It would be weird if his hair was as long or longer than mine.

• Yeah, that's not attractive

• I like it on certain men to be honest.
    Nothing like an axl rose

• Ok.. Here's the truth.. I LOVE long hair!!

• I love the longer hair, and I think it would look awesome on you, even if you do look a little different. I definitely prefer longer hair on guys anyway.

• "old fuck" you are not, XD
    Your face is just more angular now...
    Hmm I like your hair as is and in the first pic, though MAYBE you could pull off the longer hair - though you might appear more hipster and rockstarish if you do it.
    Up to you!

• haha well thank you! Yes, I want to look more hipster so less people talks to me ¬¬ lol

• So less people talk to you? Damn that just means people think you're attractive!

• I like it :D don't feel ashamed. Long hair makes people look younger in some instances.

• I think you look much more handsome with short hair. Not many guys can pull off the long hair.

• To be honest, you're looking more handsome now. 😳 I like short-medium length hair on guys

• Hair on a man is great as long as he takes care of it no one likes greasy notty nasty looking hair but hair looks very sexy on a man

• I love long hair on a guy but I think you look handsome with short hair.

What Guys Said 7

• It looks better long.

• a few a months ago i had longer hair (not as long as Syd Barett's though) and my hairstyle was like havin dog's poo attached on my head. now i've got a bowlcut and i feel better... longer hair suck (at least on me)... i just left em uncut for 1 year, just in order 2 see how i'd look

• hahaha true, I had friends who told me to cut it off and that it looked as if I had a helmet on top XD Most dudes don't like it I think.

I started the same, I forgot to cut my hair and I kept postponing it until I decided to have it long. Had it like that one year but had to cut my hair because of a job that I got at the time, I regret it every day.

• How the fuck does that look bad?
    I had bangs that covered my whole forehead and eyebrows for the past 6 years. Last Monday the haircutter cut off too much, so now it's pretty short (to me), about as long as the first picture. And it's pretty strange.

Anyway, dudes can pull off long hair just fine sometimes.

• I think your hair looks great long

• Long hair, short hair you'll still be a ladies man.

• You look almost EXACTLY like Graham Nash

(Middle guy)

images.express.co.uk/.../73631.jpg

• just be ready for the awkward inbetween stage of long hair lol!!