Can I change at beach?

Just curious if I can change at the beach into shorts? You know with a towel wrapped around? I ask beacuse I was curious if it was acceptable, the towel slips up sometimes and im exposed for a second, I cover quickly when it does, but I wanted to know if it was a big deal?

Thanks!! :)

At an adult section of beach.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on where you're from. I know that in Spain I won't even have to put my towel around cause no one gives a shit if they see a dick, but in America people are more sensitive about nudity. I don't know how it's in Canada though. I wouldn't risk it if I were you, just in case.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe in a change room or a washroom but not at the beach. It is very hard to make sure nothing is shown when you are changing and moving all these objects around and the sand is dirty.

• Eh, you might want to go into the bathroom to do that.

• No bathrooms there. i see a lot of women changing with towel all the time... I wanted to know if it was acceptable for a guy to do so?

• Your towel slips, a small child is around, parent sees, you're in a shit ton of legal trouble.

• They do it in Australia all the time! Go for it, who cares?

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't blink an eye if I saw it happening. I've seen lots of naked people in my life.

• I would think it's acceptable, especially if there are no restroom/changing rooms around. But maybe you should try to make sure your towel doesn't actually slip, because lately overprotective parents will at least yell at you if their kid is even in the vicinity.

But acceptable, at a beach? Yeah. I mean, a slip-up could still happen if you were in your shorts in the water, so people should go accepting there could be accidents.

• If the cop on the beach catch you I'm sure if will be a big deal.