Guys, He thinks I am 'lovely'?

A guy I've been friends with for a few years started flirting with me and telling me he thinks I'm lovely and that he fancies me.
we have agreed to go on a date and see how things go but when a guy tells you he thinks you are lovely does that just mean he thinks you are nice or is it deeper as in he might have feelings developed already?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• he might mean he has feelings but not always... lovely doesn't always equalize feelings.

it might mean just "very cute"

What Guys Said 6

• It means he find you quite intriguing. Its certainly not a word i would use, along with Fancy (where not in the 18th century like damn), since i associate it more with 'cute' which is not a good thing to be called by any means (its insulting rather).

Dont overthink it. He likes you, you intriguing him, you got his attention, nothing more (certainly not his feelings), unless he is being very cautions and secretive about them, in which case, you wouldn't really know even if you wanted too.

• I think he has deeper feeling for you. after all you've known him a few years and now things are moving on a bit.
    do you have the same feelings for him? seeing as you are now starting to date?

• It means he likes you. It doesn't have to mean he is attracted to you, but he definitely likes you in some kind of way

• It means he falls in love :D enjoy ;)

• Maybe he has some deep feelings for you...

• I think he means your dimeaner is lovely.