What do girls like about guys in middle school?

What do girls like about guys? Do you like funny guys? Caring guys? Athletic guys? Etc

11

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in middle school FIFTEEN YEARS AGO!!! I liked the popular guys. In high school 3 years later - I liked the nice guys. Now 10 years after that I like the nice guys and the rich guys.

What Girls Said 10

• tbh when i was in middle school all i really cared about was if they were attractive and if they gave me attention. sounds kinda rude but i don't really know any girls that young who think otherwise. wait till high school before you start getting into relationships though. so many new cute people who start looking for other attributes in a person and it'll be much easier to maintain a relationship with people as they're maturing. just be careful who you give your attention to! :) good luck kiddo!

• ummm when I was in middle school I just cared if he was attractive and not 'embarrassing' to be with. Don't worry about dating until you have a car, it's pretty awkward to try and get a girlfriend when your only options are to see her at school or get your parents to drive you guys around.

• You shouldn't be looking for a girlfriend in middle school.. however, probably the same traits every other girl is looking for. Both parties in this case are probably rather immature and have to force these characteristics though. For example, a sense romance is a tough enough thing for grown men to develop, much less pre-pubescent boys.

• Well, everyone in my grade will go for the populars, except for some girls. They went for the caring and sweet guys. Me, I went for the athletic and hilarious ones. Everyone found me weird when I told them. But I would go for any guy, who is not rude, mean, no respect, and one of those ladies man. Blagh... Hope this helped!

• Athletic, but nice. BUUUT nowadays *sigh* all dese bitches want some haaawt dickbags that won't treat em right, leave em and come bak and leave em again,. TRUTH

• seemed to be the athletics guys and the ones with the most confidence

• athletic guys definitely... and they also like guys who don't try to fit in with the popular kids

• Depends on the girl. For example i like funny and athletic guys.

• hahahahahah in middle school i think the only thing that matters is having flippy hair (funny guys too)

• wouldn't you be a freshman though? in Highschool?

• My school system goes 6th - 8th amd I'm going to be in eighth once summer is over

• ohhh well when i was 14 I was in highschool :/

• A cute guy with a goofy smile haha