(Quiz) What kind of Underwear are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/thelaststraw10/what-kind-of-underwear-are-you

I got:
Cotton Briefs

(Quiz) What kind of Underwear are you?

You are so responsible, but let's not get that confused with boring! You like to be prepared for your adventures, plan the route, and then get down to playing hard. You've gotten the superficial things out of your life and it's all about streamlining so you can get the most out of your precious time.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Damn, the description is very accurate :o
    http://i.imgur.com/vh1aKoS.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Granny Panties

http://i.imgur.com/j7qqQmM.jpg

Before you freak out and say, "Noooo, not Granny Panties!" hear us out. Also known as Control Briefs, Granny Panties are all about looking your best, which you do. You're self-aware and confident about who you are. Strut your sexy yet practical self!

Not gonna lie, I laughed at the results. But they are somewhat accurate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Commando

Whoa, you're into taking risks and you don't mind who knows it! You certainly don't listen to authority figures (like when your mom warned you to have a clean pair of underwear on just in case). You're the type who wants to be uninhibited by social rules. Nobody tells you to be quiet, drive slowly... or to wear underwear.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e1d-93df-35c3a07c7034.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • this kind
    www.google.com/url

0|1
    0|0
  • here's what i got:

"Before you freak out and say, "Noooo, not Granny Panties!" hear us out. Also known as Control Briefs, Granny Panties are all about looking your best, which you do. You're self-aware and confident about who you are. Strut your sexy yet practical self!"

:o i only agree with the last half of the paragraph

0|1
    0|0
  • "frilly panties" lmfao.
    "You have a public persona and a private one. You're probably a wallflower until someone gets to know you. But when they do - hello! The most fun, playful, comedic person emerges."

0|1
    0|0
  • Thong :)

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4aa8-926d-a02227a3b3c8.jpg

When something is important to you, you really go all out. Your goals? They're going to happen. Your crush? You're asking him/her out. Panty lines? Nowhere in sight. You like feeling sexy, even if you're the only one who knows what you're thinking about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I got COMMANDO.

I suck at these quizzes.

0|1
    0|0
    • well, that entirely depends on what you hoped to get as result lol
      the quiz is about your personality, not what you should wear, so the result doesn't have to be that bad :)

• Cotton Briefs

You are so responsible, but let's not get that confused with boring! You like to be prepared for your adventures, plan the route, and then get down to playing hard. You've gotten the superficial things out of your life and it's all about streamlining so you can get the most out of your precious time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Boxers:
    "You like the open road, freedom, and being spontaneous, however you have your limits. You're not going to join the circus, gamble your rent money, or try to eat the world's hottest pepper. You're keeping your options open in life and enjoying the possibilities."

I only ever wear briefs though, and I would really like to eat the world's hottest pepper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm cotton briefs, close but definitely don't prefer them everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • Boxers

You like the open road, freedom, and being spontaneous, however you have your limits. You're not going to join the circus, gamble your rent money, or try to eat the world's hottest pepper. You're keeping your options open in life and enjoying the possibilities.

0|0
    0|0