Mexican roommate hogs up kitchen for 2 hours?

I hate this miserable no life having old bastard. I'd like to cook my breakfast because I'm hungry and usually this is my morning routine to get up at 7am and cook. Apparently he has off today. He just sits in the kitchen watching a movie and eating his breakfast. Like what the fuck go in your room. Everyone doesn't feel comfortable cooking their food with him around, I don't. I'm so fucking annoyed right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a room mate like this, so all I did was put everything I needed and didn't need to cook on the table he was eating at, and prepared my stuff there, and also deliberately spill something his way, he never cooked in the kitchen again I don't think because I never saw him in there again after that, x

What Guys Said 4

• you're angry that the roommate sits in the kitchen and eats their meal?
    does it even matter or is it even relevant that he's Mexican?

perhaps you can just mention that you'd like some time to have the kitchen but I mean in a living situation it seems strange to want someone not to sit at a table and eat while you cook.

• I also have a small kitchen and I agree its pretty annoying when someone does that. He can surely watch a movie in his room but I don't think there's a way you can fix the situation without being rude.

• "Like what the fuck go in your room."

... ignorant shi*, he's helping you guys pay the damn place (because obviously none of you could afford it on your own) so he has every damn right to be wherever he feels like. Whenever you broke losers can pay your own place then you can have your privacy.

• solution be a grown up, make more money and get your own place.

What Girls Said 0