Would you rather have a rewind button , pause button , or fast forward button on your life?

0|0
26|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• A pause button , that way I can stay within a moment with a special person rather than watching helplessly as it comes to an end

2|1
    0|0
  • Rewind, absolutely. The ability to go back to an earlier point and do something differently would be more useful than any of the other options.

1|1
    0|0
  • One time I would have needed a rewind button: at the moment when I screwed it up with an old friend I would meet again after 10 years. Shortly beforehand she pulled back and later I discovered I had made her afraid by being too enthusiastic.
    At the time I was not aware I was doing wrong, until it was too late :o
    I would like to live that one week of my life again :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I would prefer to rewind too. Rewind back to my happy times, to relive the good times, and rewind back to to my wrong choices to do things differently. 👍😊

• Show All
    • Oh gosh, what have you erased? Or was it the "self destruct" button?

• Ahahaha!! I I think it was 😂😂💣💥lol

• What wouldn't I give for a rewind button, start back at, say June of 2014

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer rewind button.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fast forward please

2|0
    0|0
  • i regret nothing, dont want to ever stand still and why would i want to wish my life away so none of the above options for me

1|0
    0|0
  • All 3 of them, they have their own uses.. Sometimes when I am in during a boring lecture i need a fast forward button lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would only press the rewind button if I could re-record the video, not to replay it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fast forward

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind, I can take back all the poor relationship choices I've made

2|0
    0|0
  • definitely a rewind button... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind! EASY!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pause. Definitely pause

1|0
    0|0
  • eject button for me...

*inserts life vol. 34*

lets try this again

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely fast forward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pause, and I'd use it every time 3 seconds just before cuming, so that feeling can last until I faint :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind, so I can fix mistakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind. Maaaan rewind

1|0
    0|0
  • pause, so i dont fuck things up from not thinking about them enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • fast forward for sureee

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Rewind would help me undo my mistakes however that could alter the future and life would just continue to go on and on because I'm reliving everything.

A pause button could give me time to stop and think before I act on something or at least I could get to, away from, a head of, or out of a sticky situation.

And the fast forward button could get me past any predicament I want. When time seems like it's taking forever. When I want to see my future or ready for the end.

I choose all of the above and all I would need is to press Click...
    www.heyuguys.com/images/2013/01/Click.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • ooo i like this. i think id choose pause, just to stay in the good moments for as long as i like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind would be super handy in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • either a rewind button or a fast forward button

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind PLEASE and bring me back to June 2014!

1|0
    0|0
    • Why June 2014? 👍😊

• June 2014 was a very nice period in my life, right before the big fall :( I would've stopped Med school and changed to law, this way I would have not lost 3 years of my life, go through depression, end up sick and my best-friend was still alive :/

• Aww I am sorry ! That is very sad 😖
      Depression can be so debilitating. I wish you well 💚

• Hmm.. a pause button so I could just make those happy moments last a little longer! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Fast forward. Definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe rewind, just so I could go back a little bit whenever I mess up

1|0
    0|0
  • rewind would be great. rewrite the shitty moments and relive the great moments.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind, so I can fix any mistakes I've made.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt a rewind button

1|0
    0|0
  • Fast forward, of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fast forward lol I want to see my bright future and possible skip hard times he he😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely rewind :-) and you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Same , I would rewind too 😊 . It would be even better to have access to all three though 😂

• Yeah, so that you could change the past you messed up, pause the present you enjoy and fast forward to your future and see what awaits you there :-)
      You're question is cool!!!

• Thank you! 😊👍

• Pause ofcourse!

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind so I could relive all of those great moments with my ex,.,

1|0
    0|0
  • rewind that way i can feel confident about not having to fast forward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind button by far. pause would be second choice, because then i could relish in the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind, that way I can undo and learn from all the past mistakes I've made and make a better future for myself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind button for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • None, I push enough buttons as it is lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind. I don't want to know what's going to happen in the future.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rewind. Seems that I haven't moved on totally yet. Wishing I could have done it differently.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I would love to go back in time and do some things differently. It would have saved me a lot of heartache along the way

• @Anonymous you do it when you're ready and stop having people tell you when you should!

• A rewind button :') , I could be late for stuff less and fix mistakes I've made

1|0
    0|0